Crestavilla

Reviews of Crestavilla

Assisted Living Reviews for Crestavilla

August 06, 2021

By Judy

Crestavilla was an excellent facility. The staff was very friendly and very nice. The rooms were spacious, very well laid out, and had an excellent design. They kind of make it a circular pattern, so it's really easy to get around. They had special activities on special occasions and a quad area to do it. We tried the food, and it was excellent.

April 26, 2021

By ljohnst

Like most seniors my mom was not happy to leave her home of over 50 years. I was so relieved and fortunate to find beautiful Crestavilla and to be able to feel good about taking my Mom away from the life she was familiar with and moving her closer to me. The staff are so loving and accommodating to my Mom and so helpful to me. They truly feel like family and I am so grateful to them for all they do. It was important for me to find a place where my mom could stay active. There are many things to do all day long at Crestavilla. My mom loves to go to the art classes, french class, glee club and all the exercise classes. Not to mention the happy hours, brunches and the parties for all holidays. It's amazing how they celebrate EVERYTHING! My mom also was allowed to bring her dog with her which she walks to the dog park several times a day. I'm so grateful to Crestavilla for providing my mom a great place to live during the next chapter of her life and to see that she has really found a new confidence in herself, has made lots of new friends and is thriving!

We're thrilled to have your mom call Crestavilla home. Your feedback is important to us, so thank you for sharing your experience. Thank you for choosing Atria!

June 24, 2019

By Kelly

My friend moved into Crestavilla, and so far, it's proving out to be a perfect solution for him. The staff is wonderful, very caring, very patient, and they will accommodate any needs he has. The food is 5 stars, it's a resort-type senior living community, and the dining experience has been a great thing for him. They're willing to bring meals up to the room, if he needs it. The move-in process was seamless. Our experience with the move-in was really great. It's very spread out, they put out a very large apartment, and so he has plenty of room. They have daily exercise programs like yoga, different fitness type programs, and have outings almost every day. On the third floor, they have different amenities like a crafts room, miniature golf course, and a very large pool. They have different speakers come in and speak on a range of topics, from nutrition, dementia, and cognitive awareness.

Kelly, We are thrilled to read your kind compliments! We hope you will join your friend for a dinner at Crestavilla or at one of our events.

Memory Care Reviews for Crestavilla

Training Areas

• Memory Care Training

• Licenses: #306005326

About Crestavilla

Now open in Laguna Niguel, California, Crestavilla an Atria Signature Residence is a modern senior living community designed to make it easier for older adults to fully enjoy the natural beauty, relaxed spirit and effortless luxury of coastal living. Crestavilla is pursuing LEED® certification for sustainable design, construction and operation.

The new community offers spacious studio, one- and two-bedroom apartments, most with full kitchens, patio or balcony options, walk-in closets and washer/dryer units. Residents enjoy an array of luxury amenities including the 15,000-square-foot Top of the World rooftop retreat with spectacular views of Saddleback Mountain and Laguna Niguel hilltops, raised-bed gardens, organic greenhouse, open-air art studio with pottery kiln, painting and craft classes, catering kitchen for private events, deck and sunroom.

Additional amenities include a library, two fitness centers, year-round heated pool, movie theater, salon and spa, dog park and welcoming outdoor spaces. Residents can choose from many on-site dining and bar options, including Emerald Bay and Crystal Cove restaurants, Trestles Bistro, Poolside Lounge and Top of the World Lounge, plus alfresco spaces and private dining rooms with fireplaces.

A robust events calendar offers opportunities for fitness, fun, creativity and connection every day. A dedicated staff is at your service to take care of the cooking, cleaning, maintenance and driving, so you can spend your time how you choose. Discreet personal care is available 24/7.

For people living with Alzheimer's or other forms of dementia, Crestavilla offers Life Guidance®Atria's forward-thinking approach to memory care. Residents benefit from engagement, social connection and exercise in a secure, thoughtfully designed space with specially trained caregivers.

Atria Senior Living is a leading operator of independent living, assisted living, supportive living and memory care communities in more than 200 locations in 28 states and seven Canadian provinces. We are the residence of choice for more than 20,000 seniors, and the workplace of choice for more than 12,000 employees. We create vibrant communities where older adults can thrive and participate, know that their contributions are valued, and enjoy access to opportunities and support that help them keep making a positive difference in our world.

Map of Crestavilla