Cambridge Court Fullerton, CA

Reviews of Cambridge Court

Assisted Living Reviews for Cambridge Court

May 12, 2016

By LorrieDQHGO

I visited Cambridge Court. The people who worked there were absolutely awesome. I did not like the location and the rooms. The doorways were too small to go in and out of the bathroom. However, the people were absolutely amazing. The atmosphere was OK. Brianna was fantastic. The dining area was very nice. However, I thought they needed to revamp the doors and make them wider.

March 21, 2016

By Tom122446950

The rooms at Cambridge Court were very nice and big. The staff seemed very nice and knowledgeable. The lady who gave the tour was very good and even let my mother-in-law look at the kitchen.

November 07, 2015

By Steve K.1

I visited Cambridge Court. They were very knowledgeable. The place was very clean. The only thing that I was not too fond of was that it is two stories. It doesn't bother me too much, as long as my mother would be on the second floor. They were a lot more affordable, but they were also further away from home.

Costs for Cambridge Court

Photos of Cambridge Court

Services and Amenities of Cambridge Court

• Companion Suites: We Do Offer Companion Suites.
  • Housing Extra: Private And Shared Accommodations

About Cambridge Court

Cambridge Court Senior Living was founded on a simple but innovative vision:to champion quality of life for all seniors. it begins with the seniors and their personal needs and results n customized living and support options, so our residents receive the care that's just right for them.

Live a Life You Love

Free from cooking, cleaning, housework and yard work, you can choose from a rich array of social, cultural and entertainment opportunities...or indulge yourself in quiet gardens spaces and comfortable lounges to enjoy with a good book or a chat with friends. Life here is exactly the way you want it to be.

• All the Comforts of Home and the Freedom to Enjoy Life Your Way!
  • How will you enjoy the pleasures that life offers today?
  • After a gourmet chef-prepared meal, perhaps you'll savor the warm sunshine and fragrance of the garden...
  • Join friends for a lively game or favorite hobby. Maybe you'll watch a movie or go shopping...Explore a local museum or gallery.

We're here for you around the clock with personalized services such as weekly laundry, daily mail delivery, scheduled transportation and 24/7 caregiving. Whatever level of service you desire, we stand ready to provide everything you need to enjoy life to its fullest!

Map of Cambridge Court