Emerald Court

Reviews of Emerald Court

Assisted Living Reviews for Emerald Court

November 22, 2015

By Terrie4

My mom has greatly improved at Emerald Court. Her room is very charming and comfortable; they redid everything before she moved in. The staff is excellent. Overall, it’s a wonderful place, and I wouldn’t mind living there.

August 15, 2015

It was more lively. They had a lot more things going for people that were more active. The rooms were very nice, but they didn't have a room on the ground floor available, and my relative wanted the ground floor. The ones that we had looked at had pets. She has a little Chihuahua, and that was one of the things that we had to keep in mind when we were looking for a place. They had a lot of activities there, and they would have a movie night where family and friends could come; also, they were having a Hawaiian night. They were really outgoing at Emerald Court. We did not eat there, but it looked really good, and the dining area was very nice.

February 22, 2015

By Betty102987350

We have lived in Emerald Court for six years. The staff is very caring. The rooms are very large, and they are doing a lot of remodeling right now. The food is delicious. The dining room is clean, but it is not very spacious. They need more room because they are almost 90% full right now. They have pretty much anything you want for activities. They have games, a recreation center, and a wellness facility where we have different kinds of equipment to work out on. They have activities that they will take you to. As far as I can tell, everything is OK. The place is very welcoming.

July 11, 2014

By vharris

My mom moved in 9 months ago. The improvement in her health is tremendous. She has made friends and is very active with activities, exercising, going places and attending programs. There is enough to do that she is not bored. She is happy and glad she made the move. Her 1 bedroom place fits her well and she loves the location. The staff is always helpful, they know the residents and go out of their way to be nice.

December 22, 2012

By Spelunker

The staff were very friendly, thoughtful, and appeared to know all individuals who lived there on a first name basis. The staff also recognized family members who visited on a regular schedule. The food was good, and many opportunities for extra activities were provided. The only negative was that the rooms seemed to be slightly neglected. I am not sure how often the rooms were cleaned but more frequently would have been better.

August 27, 2012

By nohlranch

This is a nice facility. They offer studios, one bedroom, and two bedroom places. The person I visited picked a one bedroom place, as she lives by herself but she likes to host guests so having the living room separate from the bedroom is nice. There are plenty of amenities inside the location, including a kitchen, bathroom, and climate control. When a resident doesn't want to be independent, they can also rely on the services at the facility. The facility has a dining hall, which can serve special-order meals; this is helpful, especially for patients that have special conditions like diabetes. The facility also has transportation service, so it's possible for residents to get to the hospital or the grocery store without inconveniencing their friends or family. Their are also personal assistants assigned to groups of individuals that will help with daily tasks such as making sure medication is taking at the right time and in the right dosage, the rooms are cleaned, etc. Overall, it seems like my congregation member and the other residents at this facility are very happy.

March 31, 2012

By Ms. CJC

beautiful..so much to offer.. great activities.. clean.. organized just lovely

March 01, 2012

By commercesd

We went to visit the Emerald Court assisted living facility since we happened to be in the vicinity looking at other places to consider for our aunt. The grounds looked well tended and maintained, with plenty of nice shrubs, trees and places to sit to enjoy the outside. Some of the residents participate in the community gardens. The foyer was fresh and bright with very nice decorations and furniture. The common areas were nicely decorated and home-like. There were many places for residents to enjoy a variety of activities, from games to reading and seeing films and educational programs. Events and outings scheduled include anything you can imagine - from restaurants, to art museums, the library, which our uncle particularly enjoys, to local films and crafts, fine dining and theater. The also host monthly birthday parties for residents at the facility which they encourage friends and family to attend. The exercise center includes daily yoga and aerobics exercise classes. The equipment is available throughout the day and they also offer instruction on DVD. Residents can also safely navigate the lovely garden pathways and courtyards. The dining areas were nicely designed and warm. Residents may choose communal dining or more private situations. There are places for them to visit with families, as well. The food looked deliciously prepared, as well as nutritious. The dietician and chef changes up the menu to keep it interesting and encourage resident to make suggestions. The private living spaces featured beautiful windows with a fresh, airy and calming décor and very comfortable furnishings. The staff appeared to make every effort to ensure that the residents were both safe and comfortable in this living environment.

Independent Living Reviews for Emerald Court

July 28, 2011

By Ms. CJC

My father is staying at Emerald Court now... he has been there for over two years... I cannot say enough about their professionalism, their caring ways. He is busy with the "arts" physical activities, cognitive activities and "field trips" Emerald Court cares about my father.... if the management feels I need has a question or feels I need to be informed about something regarding my father I am contacted imediately. I have eaten in the dinning room with my father many times and the food and service are perfect.

Costs for Emerald Court

Photos of Emerald Court

Services and Amenities of Emerald Court

• About Emerald Court

An elegant senior living community located in sunny Anaheim, Emerald Court offers Independent and Assisted Living. Here, you’ll find comfort and convenience in a vibrant garden-like setting that caters to active living and socializing, as well as relaxing in our tranquil atmosphere.

At Emerald Court, we promote a sense of community and friendship. Our community features a wide spectrum of individualized services and lifestyle options, including Independent Living and Assisted Living.

Our goal at Emerald Court is to enhance each person’s lifestyle. Come experience our community and you will immediately feel the difference. Engage, challenge yourself, give back, and build a legacy for future generations — this is our invitation to you.

Personalized Assisted Living

When an aging loved one begins to struggle with the tasks of daily of living, a sense of loss and concern for independence can become an issue. At Emerald Court, an Anaheim assisted living community; we understand that creating a nonjudgmental environment of support is crucial for the wellbeing of our residents. Self-esteem and dignity are top priorities of our caregivers, because we understand how important they are to our residents and their families.

Fully supported by compassionate and skilled senior care professionals, seniors residing in assisted living communities often experience an increased sense of independence, self-esteem and social interaction that is often not available while living at home.

Exceptional Independent Living

When the daily tasks and chores of home maintenance become a greater burden than you wish to carry, moving to an independent living community can help you reclaim your time and discover new and engaging ways to fill your days. At Emerald Court, an Anaheim independent living community for seniors, you can enjoy a variety of activities, such as exciting classes, group activities, and peaceful time at home in your private apartment.

As an independent senior in our vibrant and diverse community, you can engage with the activities most meaningful to you while we take care of the chores. How you choose to spend your time and find your joy is always your own choice, whether it’s time around the piano with friends or a relaxing stroll through the one of the multiple courtyards.

SERVICES & AMENITIES

Emerald Court has a wide range of services and amenities to make your days comfortable and enjoyable.

• All day dining - three restaurant style means in various venues
    • Sunday brunch
    • Saturday candlelight dinner
    • Weekly housekeeping and linen service
    • Daily scheduled transportation
    • All utilities except landline phone
    • Digital cable and Wi-Fi
    • Social activities and outings
    • Personalized Wellness Fitness Assessment and program
    • Maintenance
    • 24-hour concierge service
    • Emergency response system with daily check-in

Assisted Living amenities include everything above as well as:

• Daily bed making
    • Daily trash removal
    • Nutritional program with licensed dietitian
    • Licensed nurse to oversee your care
    • Tenured, trained staff onsite 24-hours

Thank you for your interest at Emerald Court. Please give us a call to schedule a free tour.

Map of Emerald Court