Walnut Village

Reviews of Walnut Village

Continuing Care Retirement Community Reviews for Walnut Village

July 07, 2016

By Barbara247130

We visited Walnut Village. We’re moving in there in two weeks. It suited us well in all respects. We are moving into a 1,400-square-foot apartment, and it is a perfect size and the way it’s arranged is going to work well for us. They have an indoor swimming pool and fitness center, which we will try, and an art room that I have my eyes on. There are a lot of activities that are ongoing that I think we will enjoy. The dining room and coffee shop are nice. I have a full kitchen in my apartment. The staff members are very helpful, very warm, and friendly and welcomed us. It's just very comfortable.

February 15, 2016

By Happy resident15

Walnut Village is very unique. It’s built right around the Village Square, and they have a little post office and a little shop with sundries, with the apartments built around it. I liked the idea that it has a real chapel and not just a room that they call the chapel. I have many friends there and they love it. Most of the people I know that are in a place are in Walnut Village, and they are extremely happy. I liked the idea that you can have a little spiritual area, too.

October 31, 2014

By Ruth45

I went to Walnut Village. It was a very nice facility. The people working there seemed to be doing well. They were very, very nice. The surroundings were very, very nice. They have a very wide variety of activities. They have an indoor pool and swimming activities. They have exercise programs and reading programs. Walnut Village was a very nice facility.
See all Continuing Care Retirement Community reviews (7) See fewer reviews

Memory Care Reviews for Walnut Village

Photos of Walnut Village

Services and Amenities of Walnut Village

• State Licenses: 306000961COA197

About Walnut Village

At Walnut Village, we’re here to facilitate your brand of retirement living, whatever that might be. We’ll take care of all the day-to-day chores, so you’re free to devote yourself wholeheartedly to personal growth, discovery and the continuation of lifelong pursuits. It’s the way senior living should be.

Discover an Inspiring Lifestyle at Walnut Village

Explore all these possibilities and more right here in the village, a community where you’ll find inspiring “lifestyle centers” and programs dedicated to wellbeing & fitness, lifelong learning and the arts. Spend time doing the things you enjoy most. With all the opportunities and choices our village offers, senior living couldn’t be more inspiring. Do what you want, when you want. And with so many convenient amenities right outside your door, Walnut Village is not only a great place to call home, it’s an ideal home base for your life in the greater community and traveling the world beyond. Staying well is important to living well, and our Wellbeing, Fitness & Aquatics Center is ready to energize your day.

Inside you’ll find a heated 60-meter saltwater pool that’s perfect for laps, aqua walking or water aerobics. Stretch and unwind in our fitness studio, or work out using specialized equipment designed for seniors with help if you need it from our personal trainers. When you’re ready to relax, slip into our 12-person hot tub, or schedule a professional masseuse to work those kinks out.

Map of Walnut Village