Capriana

Reviews of Capriana

Assisted Living Reviews for Capriana

Continuing Care Retirement Community Reviews for Capriana

May 25, 2015

The one I liked the most was called the Capriana. For one thing, they did have the requirement that you would move from one apartment to another as your need for assistance increased. That was a good thing. I thought they might have been more flexible on the buy in. It was nice. The dining room looked like a good set up. They didn't have a meal ready for us unfortunately, so I wasn't able to sample them, but we had one of those sandwiches, which was quite good. They had the usual range of activities.

August 06, 2014

By Caring91979350

Capriana was a fantastic facility. It was very nice. There were lots of good things about it. I'm not sure how many guests they have. It's fairly new. They made some unusual statements to justify the fact that we didn't see anybody during our visit. My impression was that you're basically buying the rooms you're living in and hoping that you can sell it if you leave or die. I'm not going to pay $500,000 for that. I have not seen and read the details and contract, but it was enough to convince me I wouldn't do anything there. The rooms appear to be quite nice. The dining facilities were excellent. There's nothing at all wrong with the facility, but the approach is so extreme that I do not want to be involved in it. I don't want to spend my lifetime savings there and hope that if I die, it will somehow go back to my relatives so they can benefit from it. As far as the facility is concerned, it's great. But in terms of the agreement and the conditions under which you would move in, it's totally unacceptable. In terms of the facilities and services they seem to provide, I would give it a score of 5. Would I want to move in there? It's a 1, because of the contract and funds required.

April 28, 2013

By George21

Capriana Senior Living was still under construction when we went there. The staff that we were working with were phenomenal. The facility is phenomenal, their building is phenomenal, and so the cost is phenomenal.
See all Continuing Care Retirement Community reviews (9) See fewer reviews

• Housing Extra: Cottages

• Coffee Shop
  • Hiking Trails
  • Pool
  • Features Extra: Library, Fitness Room/Gym, W/D In Apt.

• Internet Enabled Rooms

• Tai Chi
  • Activities Extra: Computer Class

• Home Sale Assistance
  • Financial Aid

• Staff Patient Ratio: 6:1

• Licenses: RCFE

About Capriana

Oakmont of Capriana is a lovely retirement community situated on a lush 5.5 acre campus with lovely views and endless on-site amenities. We are also very close to shopping, fine dining, and entertainment.

If an active lifestyle is what you desire, you’ll feel at home in our retirement community where friends and neighbors enjoy our spa, private movie theater, swimming pool, and lovely grounds. If you ever need additional care we offer assisted living and memory care services on the same campus. Experience for yourself what makes this extraordinary senior living community one where life keeps getting better.

Capriana features old-world architecture, functional floor plans and elegant design, along with all of the amenities you've come to expect in a community of it's caliber. Additionally, our residents experience peace of mind knowing Capriana Signature Care is available whenever the need arises.

Map of Capriana