Park Folsom

Park Folsom (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Park Folsom

Independent Living Reviews for Park Folsom

April 06, 2015

We found Park Folsom for my father. He hasn't moved in yet, but what I like best about this community was that the people were really friendly and that it was affordable. They have two meals a day. When we visited this facility, the residents that we talked to were really friendly, and they spoke highly of the place. A lot of them have lived there a long time. Regarding my father's room, he will have his own studio with a kitchen. With regards to sanitation, the facility seemed very clean. It is an older facility, and it is not really modern or anything, but my father doesn’t need all the modern amenities. It was a lot more affordable than the other places.

August 28, 2014

By Doris6907

I would like to go to Park Folsom. The room is a studio, which is 16 x 13.6. It has a very nice sliding glass door out to a patio, which makes it very bright. It has a kitchenette and a very good closet. In terms of service, it is about the same as you would find anywhere else. They have two meals a day. They make your bed and clean up every week. I would recommend it. It is very well kept. It is one of the most reasonably priced places.

May 30, 2013

By Jessica13

My mom lives at Park Folsom. She has her own apartment. They provide housekeeping for their residents. They have a dining room. They have their own free activities. The place is extremely clean. Everybody is like one giant family and they were calling on a first name basis. They provide two meals a day; breakfast and lunch. My mom is a picky eater, but she really likes the food there so that's a good thing.

About Park Folsom

Park Folsom is a senior living provider in Folsom, California that offers residents Independent Living. Contact Park Folsom for more details on services and rates.

Map of Park Folsom