Park Folsom

Reviews of Park Folsom

Independent Living Reviews for Park Folsom

May 10, 2016

By Loving DaugherTJXDY

Park Folsom was old. The apartments were dated and some of them were not in very good condition, like there were scuffs and scrapes on the cabinet doors, multiple layers of paint, and the carpets didn’t look that clean. They served two meals, and the staff was friendly. They do have a laundry service that takes care of towels and the sheets, and they have a washer and dryer in a couple of places in the building that are available to the residents at no cost. They had pull cords and intercoms, and they would check on you if you didn’t show up for breakfast or lunch. They have a dining room, a library, and a craft room for games and things like that. They have a bus that would take the residents to appointments and weekly shopping trips, which was all included in the rent.

April 06, 2015

We found Park Folsom for my father. He hasn't moved in yet, but what I like best about this community was that the people were really friendly and that it was affordable. They have two meals a day. When we visited this facility, the residents that we talked to were really friendly, and they spoke highly of the place. A lot of them have lived there a long time. Regarding my father's room, he will have his own studio with a kitchen. With regards to sanitation, the facility seemed very clean. It is an older facility, and it is not really modern or anything, but my father doesn’t need all the modern amenities. It was a lot more affordable than the other places.

August 28, 2014

By Doris6907

I would like to go to Park Folsom. The room is a studio, which is 16 x 13.6. It has a very nice sliding glass door out to a patio, which makes it very bright. It has a kitchenette and a very good closet. In terms of service, it is about the same as you would find anywhere else. They have two meals a day. They make your bed and clean up every week. I would recommend it. It is very well kept. It is one of the most reasonably priced places.

May 30, 2013

By Jessica13

My mom lives at Park Folsom. She has her own apartment. They provide housekeeping for their residents. They have a dining room. They have their own free activities. The place is extremely clean. Everybody is like one giant family and they were calling on a first name basis. They provide two meals a day; breakfast and lunch. My mom is a picky eater, but she really likes the food there so that's a good thing.

About Park Folsom

Park Folsom is within walking distance of the public library and community center of Folsom, CA. It's conveniently located among several bus stops, which makes traveling to appointments and personal errands easy for residents. Nearby amenities also include the Folsom City Zoo Sanctuary, two walking trails and the Folsom City Lions Park.

As a senior retirement community with independent living services, Park Folsom has cozy, maintenance-free apartments on a secure campus. Emergency and fire systems are in place to ensure individual safety, and a friendly management team is on-site 24 hours a day. The private residences are equipped with a kitchenette and full bathroom, and they feature appealing enhancements such as individual climate control, wall-to-wall carpeting and plentiful storage.

A chef and culinary team fix residents two fresh meals a day at Park Folsom. Seniors are invited to join in activities and games that are regularly held in the common areas. A landscaped courtyard offers a comfortable location for outdoor recreational pursuits. A beauty salon, fitness center and laundry facilities are available, and the community has parking spaces for both residents and visitors.

Map of Park Folsom