Fair Oaks Home Care

5121 Arroyo Street, Fair Oaks, CA 95628
Fair Oaks Home Care (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Fair Oaks Home Care

Questions about Fair Oaks Home Care

Describe the overall population of assisted living residents at Fair Oaks Home Care. What is their average age? What are their favorite things to do?

Our residents range from their 80’s to over 100! Our residents love to enjoy some fresh air on our patio that overlooks our beautiful pool. Additionally, they play card games with one another or just chat about life.

What programs or activities does Fair Oaks Home Care offer to enrich residents' well-being?

We offer a wide variety of activities from games to music therapy.

What transportation services does Fair Oaks Home Care offer to assisted living residents?

We offer transportation to and from appointments if family or friends are not available. However this does come at an extra charge.

What makes the chef or dining program at Fair Oaks Home Care exceptional? What kind of menu can assisted living residents expect?

At Fair Oaks Care Home we have home cooked meals on the daily. We don’t cook meals from cans but from scratch. Aurelia who is the owner and licensee makes homemade Eastern European soups that all the residents love and enjoy. We cater to your needs here at Fair Oaks Care Home, with healthy home cooked meals.

Costs for Fair Oaks Home Care

Photos of Fair Oaks Home Care

Services and Amenities of Fair Oaks Home Care

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites
  • Housing Extra: We Offer Private And Shared Rooms.

• Pets: No Pets Allowed

• Get Costs

About Fair Oaks Home Care

Fair Oaks Home Care is an assisted living home located in the beautiful neighborhood of Fair Oaks CA. We provide thoughtful, loving care for our residents in a family home environment.

Map of Fair Oaks Home Care