Silverado Brea Memory Care
Offers Memory Care
Costs for Silverado Brea Memory Care
Cost of Memory Care
Services and Amenities of Silverado Brea Memory Care
- All Inclusive Rent
- Entry Fee
- Fee Structure Extra: Entry Fee Cost : $8500
- Memory Care Starting At: $8500/month
Room and housing options
- Companion Suites: Yes
- Housing Extra: Private And Companion Suites
- Resident Capacity: 70
- Respite Care
- Pets: All Pets Allowed
- State Licenses: 306005652
About Silverado Brea Memory Care
Centrally located in North Orange County near Diamond Bar, Whittier, Hacienda Heights and Yorba Linda, Silverado Brea is more than just assisted living. It is a specialized memory care community dedicated to enriching life for the memory impaired.
Each community provides expert clinical care led by a Physician Medical Director (many memory care providers have only one medical director for their entire company – we have one at each community). Licensed nurses are on-site around the clock. Every Silverado associate receives training in dementia and how it affects the residents with whom they work. The communities are arranged into three neighborhoods providing different levels of care to meet the needs of residents at different stages of the disease (Nexus, Enrichment and Sensory).
Communities provide a warm, comfortable environment that features pets and often children. Independence and socializing are encouraged as ways to help residents maintain function and ability. Restaurant-quality meals, engaging activities and life-enriching outings round out the living experience at Silverado.
When you take the time to tour a Silverado Memory Care Community you’ll see the difference right away:
- Nexus, an innovative evidence-based program for early stage residents combining science and social engagement
- Communities purposefully designed and full of amenities to meet the needs of memory care residents
- Industry-leading dementia care certification program for associates
- Access any time – no visiting hours to tell you when you can see your loved one
- Meals for family members at no extra charge – we love family dining!
- Three neighborhoods providing different levels of care appropriate to the needs of residents at different stages of their disease
- Nexus, for early-stage residents at higher cognitive levels who are more independent
- Sensory for residents in later stages of the disease who may have lost the ability to communicate verbally and require a high degree of assistance with activities of daily living
- Enrichment, for residents in the transitory stages between Nexus and Sensory
- Daily housekeeping and laundry services
- Gourmet food – come and see what we mean!
- Pets, gardens and walking paths – stimulating, secure leisure-time activities
- Part-time Flexible and Overnight respite care to help home caregivers avoid burnout (available on a location-by-location basis)
- Skilled relocation teams to help residents moving in from distances. Contact us today for more information.
In addition to the above amenities, families can rest assured that their loved one’s care will include the following care services, personalized for each resident:
- As-needed assistance with dressing, personal care, etc., with a focus on independence
- Caregivers specialized in Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, Lewy body and other types of dementia and memory impairment
- Physician Medical Director
- Social workers who are Masters-level educated
- Around-the-clock licensed nurse on-site
- Associates specially trained in managing challenging behaviors
What Makes Us Special
We want to reassure you that we understand that no one knows your loved one more than you do. We are the experts in what we do, having led the way in memory care for over 20 years.Get Costs