Ventana Winds

Reviews of Ventana Winds

Assisted Living Reviews for Ventana Winds

April 02, 2018

By KD

My mother is a resident of Ventana Winds. The experience is very good. They provide three meals a day, medication management, assistance with showering, and transportation to doctors' appointments. The cleanliness is very good too.

November 11, 2014

I used to live at Ventana Winds Retirement Home for 2 years. I had a lot of friends there. We were always busy there. They were always doing something and having trips going somewhere. You don’t just sit around in your room. They had a nice pool. It’s a very nice neighborhood. I had a 1-bedroom apartment. The staff was fantastic; I didn’t have any trouble with them.

August 07, 2014

By Hardy

Ventana Winds is a very old facility but it's very nice with good sanitation. They serve one meal a day -- either breakfast or lunch -- it's your own choice. They have private rooms; they have houses. You can choose no care, assisted care or full care. You can get a unit with a kitchen or without one, depending on what you choose. Housekeeping comes in and cleans up a little bit. The people were as friendly as could be.

December 22, 2011

By SRRA

Willow Creek is a very nice facility. I wouldn't recommend it to everyone only a specific group of people.  When I was there in 2010 I noticed that depending on your care needs the more attention you would receive from the staff.  I had a client who gradually started to decline and as she started to decline the staff wasn't noticing the changes she was going through and so needless to say her daughter moved her mom because she felt just because her moms level of care changed her care shouldn't had changed. Out of five stars, I would rank the grounds a four out of five stars, the common areas a four out five stars, the residents' rooms a four out five stars, the staff  a three out five stars and the quality of care a three. Overall, I'd give Willow Creek a rating of three stars because of the reason listed above.

About Ventana Winds

Ventana Winds is a senior living provider in Youngtown, Arizona that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact Ventana Winds for more details on services and rates.

Map of Ventana Winds