Eden Adult Care Facility, Inc

Reviews of Eden Adult Care Facility, Inc

Assisted Living Reviews for Eden Adult Care Facility, Inc

December 06, 2016

By T Knox

My father received excellent care while at Eden. He was treated with respect and given gentle and wonderful care. Their facility is clean, attractive and well cared for. I would give them a 5 star rating. I looked at many facilities before picking Eden and I also interviewed the people at Eden. All of them said they liked it there and were treated well. Thank you. Twyla Knox

January 17, 2012

By Emmyrose

This is a small private owned facility with 10 residents. The home is large and all rooms private and handicapped equipped. From what I saw the home and grounds are well maintained. They have a large backyard and patio where they do exercises. They do all laundry and cleaning. There is home cooking with three meals and snacks served daily. The food is ok. They have a house doctor who comes in monthly. They do all three levels of care. All caregivers are certified and the owner lives in. They do not transport.The staff is rather friendly and owner states they try to make it a family home. They do in house activities onlyas exercises,games, movies, and cards. They do not take the residents out. To me this seems a very limiting environment for the residents as to activity in my opinion.

Costs for Eden Adult Care Facility, Inc

• Pets: No Pets Allowed

• Licenses: AL7805

About Eden Adult Care Facility, Inc

FAMILY-LIKE SURROUNDINGS

Eden Care Adult Care Homes are custom built, assisted living homes located in residential neighborhoods in Mesa and Gilbert Arizona that enable our elderly residents to share expenses, receive care and continue to live in warm, caring, family-like surroundings.

Our homes provide private rooms and elegant furnishings. But, most importantly, love and compassion.

Our loving and well-trained staff readily serve residents with daily needs including nursing support, assistance with bathing, dressing, feeding, medication and ambulation 24/7.

Eden Adult Care Facility, Inc. has been providing professional residential assisted living in the Phoenix, Arizona East Valley since 1994. All staff members have gone through a thorough background check and are held to the highest standards of accountability in the geriatric industry.

Map of Eden Adult Care Facility, Inc