Caissa Vintage Ranch I

Reviews of Caissa Vintage Ranch I

Assisted Living Reviews for Caissa Vintage Ranch I

June 01, 2016

By dregnell12@gmail.com

I am very pleased with the wonderful care that my husband receives at Caissa Assisted Living. I searched for many Assisted Living Homes for his placement before I placed him at Caissa. The home is spotlessly clean and the care my husband receives is the very best care available any where. He has alzheimer's and dementia and has to have care around the clock. The caregiver's are amazing with the devotion they show in taking care of all of his needs. The meals at this home are prepared from scratch and are excellent, his medications are delivered on time and correctly. My husband is safe and I know the care he receives makes his life so much better. The owner of the home, Beth, is very hands on and is very involved in making sure this assisted living care not only meets but far exceeds industry standards. I thank Beth for insuring that my husband and I both have a better quality of life considering the situation that we are dealing with.

May 08, 2016

By Ruth Mota

Testimonial-CAISSA ASSISTED LIVING I trust Caissa Assisted Living with the care of my loved ones. I have known the Barcenillas for 16 years. After thorough searching for a care home, we entrusted Caissa to care for our mother, Rebecca. At that time, they were just embarking on this business under the guidance of family members who had years of experience in assisted living care. Beth and Banjo are dedicated and caring individuals who have a hands-on approach. Because of our great experience with the Barcenilla, my older sisters had instructed their families that the would like to live in one of the Caissa homes if the need should arise. Consequently, my sister Darlene spent her last three years under Caissa care; and sadly to say, my sister Gloria is now in need but fortunately, being cared for by Caissa, as well. This is the greatest testament to the good care given by Beth and Banjo Barcenilla's Caissa Assisted Living, Thank you Beth and Banjo, Ruth Mota Chandler, Arizona

August 30, 2013

By Don14

My experience with Caissa Vintage Ranch was bad. Most of the staff didn't understand cooking. It also had mice. There was no available transportation. The room was small and dirty.

Photos of Caissa Vintage Ranch I

Services and Amenities of Caissa Vintage Ranch I

About Caissa Vintage Ranch I

Caissa Vintage Ranch I is a senior living provider in Gilbert, Arizona that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact Caissa Vintage Ranch I for more details on services and rates.

Map of Caissa Vintage Ranch I