Caissa Vintage Ranch I

Reviews of Caissa Vintage Ranch I

Assisted Living Reviews for Caissa Vintage Ranch I

August 30, 2013

By Don14

My experience with Caissa Vintage Ranch was bad. Most of the staff didn't understand cooking. It also had mice. There was no available transportation. The room was small and dirty.

Costs for Caissa Vintage Ranch I

Photos of Caissa Vintage Ranch I

Services and Amenities of Caissa Vintage Ranch I

• State Licenses: AL7487H

• About Caissa Vintage Ranch I

Our care homes are licensed to serve all levels of care to residents: supervisory, personal, and directed. Close monitoring and direct involvement of the managerial staff to ensure strictest standards are upheld and the residents receive the care they deserve.

We provide your loved one 24 hour care by certified caregivers. We can make transportation arrangements to Doctors and other special needs. Assistance with activities of daily living, administration of medication, healthy home cooked meals, individual and group activities, laundry service, visiting registered nurse (per physician's orders), visiting mobile doctors and respite care.

Our homes are immaculately kept and our care is delivered by compassionate and dedicated individuals, carefully hired to ensure that quality care is delivered to all residents.

Map of Caissa Vintage Ranch I