Prestige Senior Living Bridgewood

Prestige Senior Living Bridgewood (844) 334-3818

Reviews of Prestige Senior Living Bridgewood

Assisted Living Reviews for Prestige Senior Living Bridgewood

April 01, 2014

My sister entered Bridgewood as a hospice patient and was there about a week before she passed. I had visited several of them, and it was the one I thought she would like the most. The staff was outstanding. They were very accommodating, and we were very, very pleased with their attention and the care they gave her. The cleanliness was outstanding. They gave us lunch, and it was excellent food. I know that they had a lot of senior activities. We were just 100% impressed.

September 27, 2013

By Marlin1

Bridgewood at Four Seasons Retirement and Assisted Living Community was clean and nice. It seemed like a decent place and very livable. The staff were friendly and helpful during our visit.

September 10, 2012

By 020

The staff seemed friendly. The care provided appeared to visitors to be sufficient. The food also looked like it would be good as well. Despite this, the residents of Bridgewood did not appear to be overly happy to be there. It is difficult to determine whether this disposition is a result of any deficiencies present within Bridgewood or because these residents have become pessimistic with their old age.

Costs for Prestige Senior Living Bridgewood

Photos of Prestige Senior Living Bridgewood

Services and Amenities of Prestige Senior Living Bridgewood

• Fee Structure Extra: We Offer A Month To Month Rental

About Prestige Senior Living Bridgewood

Prestige Senior Living Bridgewood offers seniors and their families a range of senior living and care services from our inviting community.

Living at Prestige Senior Living Bridgewood gives you the freedom to enjoy the activities you love most without worrying about the hassle of household responsibilities. From our restaurant-style dining services that offer an ever-changing menu of new and familiar meals, to a full calendar of events and activities that let you choose your desired level of activity, you're in control of selecting the care and services that are right for you.

Map of Prestige Senior Living Bridgewood