Liberty Shores Assisted Living/Harbor House Memory Care

19360 Viking Avenue NW, Poulsbo, WA 98370
Liberty Shores Assisted Living/Harbor House Memory Care (844) 334-3818

Reviews of Liberty Shores Assisted Living/Harbor House Memory Care

Assisted Living Reviews for Liberty Shores Assisted Living/Harbor House Memory Care

December 30, 2015

By Future Residents

We visited Liberty Shores. We only went to a room, which is a very small one-room apartment where my son’s mother-in-law lives. It has a wonderful view. It has one big window that she enjoys looking out of. She has a single bed. She eats in a dining room or they would bring her meals to her. The facility is pleasant. The people are business-like. It is an OK place. It is fairly institutional though. As you’re approaching it, the outside is well landscaped and quite nice. It is in a good location. My relative is fortunate to have a water view and she does enjoy that. She is fine and content.

May 31, 2015

Liberty Shores was a very pretty place. I thought they had a good long period of excellent service. They had pretty satisfied clientele. The apartments were very pleasant -- some were upgraded, some with water fuse, some with patios, and some very pleasant. I thought they might need a little facelift, a little paint, and paper would do or a cleanup would be a good idea.

July 12, 2014

By MHabig

Dealing with a loved ones afflicted by severe dementia was probably one of the biggest challenges in my life thus far. After years of being the caregiver to my mother, her care and behavior became so difficult for me to manage, I felt that I had no choice but to find a professional provider. My Mom admitted to Harbor House Alzheimer's Community in Poulsbo two years ago and lived there until her death this summer. While I had feared the decision as I was convinced that no one else could give my Mom the love she so needed in her last years. I was so wrong! Harbor House staff was the best - period! Their extensive training in dementia care acrossd all employees was so excellent that even during the most challenging times of intrusive behavior, the wonderful nurses, caregivers, Activity staff, housekeepers, manager all the way to the superb Administrator honored my Mom and enabled her to live in an environment of reassurance and best care! I could not recommend them any higher! Poulsbo is fortunate to have a senior provider of such high quality - Bravo!!

September 10, 2012

By orange1

I was a frequent visitor for two years when my grandmother was a resident here. She got to the point where she required more medical/personal attention than my family could provide for her, and after my parents and my aunt looked at several facilities, they chose Liberty Shores Assisted Living. The staff is top notch, and they really care about their residents. The nursing assistants were always willing to lend a hand to my grandmother, and she was really impressed with them. Most of the time, it's hard for people to regress to needing help with personal care as they age because pride gets in the way. Not once did the nursing assistants make my grandmother feel ashamed or embarrassed about her aging body. They were great at making awkward situations seem funny, and their sense of humor during my grandmother's final days really made a huge difference in her attitude and outlook on life. The facilities are gorgeous, and they are clean! Not once did I see dirty laundry reused, and the grounds are well maintained. The staff, overall, is pretty good. If they were ever feeling tired or having an off day, they never showed it to the residents. They all genuinely cared about the residents, and it showed every day. I know my family is grateful to Liberty Shores, and my parents have recommended them to their friends who have elderly parents.

Services and Amenities of Liberty Shores Assisted Living/Harbor House Memory Care

• Nurse On Staff: Onsite 24/7

• Pets: Small Pets

About Liberty Shores Assisted Living/Harbor House Memory Care

Liberty Shores Assisted Living/Harbor House Memory Care is a senior living provider in Poulsbo, Washington that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact Liberty Shores Assisted Living/Harbor House Memory Care for more details on services and rates.

Map of Liberty Shores Assisted Living/Harbor House Memory Care