Liberty Shores Assisted Living/Harbor House Memory Care

19360 Viking Avenue NW, Poulsbo, WA 98370
Liberty Shores Assisted Living/Harbor House Memory Care (844) 334-3818

Reviews of Liberty Shores Assisted Living/Harbor House Memory Care

Assisted Living Reviews for Liberty Shores Assisted Living/Harbor House Memory Care

September 10, 2012

By orange1

I was a frequent visitor for two years when my grandmother was a resident here. She got to the point where she required more medical/personal attention than my family could provide for her, and after my parents and my aunt looked at several facilities, they chose Liberty Shores Assisted Living. The staff is top notch, and they really care about their residents. The nursing assistants were always willing to lend a hand to my grandmother, and she was really impressed with them. Most of the time, it's hard for people to regress to needing help with personal care as they age because pride gets in the way. Not once did the nursing assistants make my grandmother feel ashamed or embarrassed about her aging body. They were great at making awkward situations seem funny, and their sense of humor during my grandmother's final days really made a huge difference in her attitude and outlook on life. The facilities are gorgeous, and they are clean! Not once did I see dirty laundry reused, and the grounds are well maintained. The staff, overall, is pretty good. If they were ever feeling tired or having an off day, they never showed it to the residents. They all genuinely cared about the residents, and it showed every day. I know my family is grateful to Liberty Shores, and my parents have recommended them to their friends who have elderly parents.

Services and Amenities of Liberty Shores Assisted Living/Harbor House Memory Care

• Nurse On Staff: Onsite 24/7

• Pets: Small Pets

About Liberty Shores Assisted Living/Harbor House Memory Care

Liberty Shores Assisted Living/Harbor House Memory Care is a senior living provider in Poulsbo, Washington that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact Liberty Shores Assisted Living/Harbor House Memory Care for more details on services and rates.

Map of Liberty Shores Assisted Living/Harbor House Memory Care