Pheasant Ridge Nursing & Rehab Center

Reviews of Pheasant Ridge Nursing & Rehab Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Pheasant Ridge Nursing & Rehab Center

January 08, 2017

By Malou and Rena

My girlfriend and I came from Wisconsin and Arizona, to visit her mother and brother. Initially, after reading the reviews we had decided to try and move both of them to another facility. Luckily, we were pleasantly surprised. We arrived late Saturday evening (Oct. 8)) and did not smell any odors and it was very clean. We were there daily for 4 days, visiting not just one family member but two. We were never disappointed. The staff was outstanding. We had to make a lot of financial and medical decisions and the staff was understanding and compassionate. We are very happy with the treatment our family members are receiving and would recommend this facility to anyone.

March 23, 2016

By Gtvenom

Do not send your loved one there! Drs dont follow written orders, may see you if there golf schedule permits and leave those who cant express a voice rot in their rooms. Hope there's no accident on site. Your loved one will be sent to the ER but you'll never be told. Why? Think about it.

January 16, 2014

By FatherDiedHere

This is not a well-run facility. My father spent the last 6 months of his left here and I experienced it first-hand, even sleeping on the floor of his room once. The vast majority of residents are long gone mentally, so they drift the halls in wheelchairs. There is often the putrid smell of a soiled, bedridden patient. Those who are better off cannot sleep because they are awakened several times a night. They are severely understaffed. The food is a stereotype of the worst imaginable prison food. When my father died, they packaed up all his stuff and put it in the hall before we could even go through it-- they wanted to rush another person into his room (this is a for-profit facility). My father was totally lucid and tortured by this experience.

August 21, 2013

By Linda67240750

I was disappointed with Pheasant Ridge because I heard a lot of good stuff about it before. I don't think they have to be blamed at all because my mom was a little combative after her hip surgery. She fell out of bed a number of times. The facility was clean. They had activities for the residents. I was more disappointed in their physical therapy more than anything because they really didn't seem to help her a lot. I don't think they're really trained in dementia. The physical therapist area could have been better and they could have a little more training on how to deal with patients with memory problems.

About Pheasant Ridge Nursing & Rehab Center

Pheasant Ridge Nursing & Rehab Center is a senior living provider in Roanoke, Virginia that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Pheasant Ridge Nursing & Rehab Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Pheasant Ridge Nursing & Rehab Center