Carriage Hill Apartments

Reviews of Carriage Hill Apartments

Independent Living Reviews for Carriage Hill Apartments

August 29, 2013

By Joan21

I wanted to have a community that would allow me to still have the freedom of a balcony, a gated community, and a light and airy apartment. Carriage Hill Apartments fit the bill for me. It gave me everything that I was looking for. The amenities are off the chart. I have a large apartment. I can also get breakfast for around $2 and lunch for $2.50 only, with free coffee all day. There's a huge and beautiful pool. They do trips, have yard sales, and all 50 activities in a month. The people here are so friendly. I came a couple times to just ride around and talk to them to see what the feedback would be. All the feedback was so wonderful. I came here about 5 times before I made my final decision. The price is great too. They also give a lot of wonderful discounts on different things like on your cable bill. It's a wonderful community, and I'm loving it.

Services and Amenities of Carriage Hill Apartments

About Carriage Hill Apartments

Carriage Hill Apartments is a senior living provider in Richmond, Virginia that offers residents Independent Living. Contact Carriage Hill Apartments for more details on services and rates.

Map of Carriage Hill Apartments