6 Independent Living Communities in Prince William County, VA
The average cost of independent living in Prince William County is $2,899 per month. This is higher than the national median of $2,475. Cheaper nearby regions include Loudoun County with an average starting cost of $1,857.
To help you with your search, browse the 41 reviews below for independent living communities in Prince William County. On average, consumers rate independent living in Prince William County 4.0 out of 5 stars. Better rated regions include Loudoun County with an average rating of 4.4 out of 5 stars.
Caring.com has helped 12 families in Prince William County find high-quality senior care. To speak with one of our Family Advisors about independent living options and costs in Prince William County, call (855) 863-8283.
Other Options in Prince William County, VA
- Assisted Living in Prince William County, Virginia
- In-Home Care in Prince William County, Virginia
- Nursing Homes in Prince William County, Virginia
- Home Health Agencies in Prince William County, Virginia
- All Senior Living in Prince William County, Virginia
- All Senior Care in Prince William County, Virginia
Independent Living near Prince William County, VA
- Independent Living in Loudoun County, Virginia
- Independent Living in Fairfax County, Virginia
- Independent Living in Alexandria City County, Virginia
- Independent Living in District Of Columbia County, District of Columbia
- Independent Living in Montgomery County, Maryland
- Independent Living in Charles County, Maryland
Recent Reviews of Independent Living in Prince William County
Review of Marque At Heritage Hunt
After lives no at the Marque for a few years, the management changed and the apartment complex has gone downhill ever since. The maintenance staff is wonderful, but the office staff is rude, highly... Read more
Review of The Fairmont
The apartments at The Fairmont looked OK. I saw some activities and some people were exercising. The dining area was clean and pretty nice. They had a library, recreation area, and sitting area, an... Read more
Review of Park Place Senior Apartments
My parents moved into Park Place Senior Apartments, and so far, it's good. It's quiet, and it's a good environment for them. They have been attentive, and if there are issues, they get right on it.... Read more
Independent Living Checklist: What to Look for, What to Ask
Nursing Home, Assisted Living, or Independent Living?
The first step to finding the best senior housing for your loved one is to understand what type of care facility is the best fit. There are six main types of residential elder care options: _[Inde...
Independent Living or Assisted Living?
Independent Living Costs Explained
How to Pay for Independent Living