First Choice Assisted Living I

Services and Amenities of First Choice Assisted Living I

• Pets: No Pets Allowed

• State Licenses: ALF1104475

• About First Choice Assisted Living I

" First Choice Assisted Living I is a small board and care home with a maximum 6-bed capacity. First Choice Assisted Living I is located in Hampton, VA."

We offer a relaxing home environment and the highest quality care for your loved ones. We help our residents enjoy a comfortable, active and affordable lifestyle in a warm and safe surrounding. Our residents will not only enjoy the ambiance of the indoor but also the exuberance of the outdoors. Our experienced and dedicated caregivers are trained to serve your loved ones with a great deal of attention and utmost family care.

First Choice Assisted Living I has a private and semi-private bedrooms to make any resident feel right at home. We invite you to come and visit our warm and friendly retirement residence to see for yourself why our residents are so happy at their “Home Away From Home”.

Our Services and Amenities:

• 24 hour professional care
    • Daily maid, housekeeping and laundry services
    • Monitored and secured building and outdoor garden
    • Personalized individual attention
    • Comfortable family room with cable TV
    • Private dining room. All meals are home cooked
    • Medication management program
    • Family owned and operated by family who is on premises daily

Our residents are treated with respect and dignity. We believe in promoting feelings of self-respect. We endeavor to create at truly caring assisted living facility for that important member of your family.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us via phone and or email. Thank you and God Bless.

Map of First Choice Assisted Living I