Sodalis at Garden Ridge

Reviews of Sodalis at Garden Ridge

Assisted Living Reviews for Sodalis at Garden Ridge

March 29, 2019

By Sally

I'm very pleased with Sodalis at Garden Ridge except the communication we have with the staff. My father's room is clean. The staff is friendly. They send out a calendar of activities, but he doesn't participate in all them. They have a living room. The dining area is excellent and the food is good. There's a good variety and I've enjoyed the meals I had. He's comfortable there and I like it for him.

March 09, 2018

By Robert

Sodalis at Garden Ridge is very nice and very clean. I talked with the residents and they like it. My mother is enjoying the way that they treat her. They serve three meals a day, they offer laundry services, they have a salon, and they provide help with medications. The staff is very friendly and very helpful.

September 29, 2017

By Luke

Sodalis was quite nice and I'm more impressed with this community compared to others. They had a little bit of everything and the place was clean and well-kept. What impressed me the most was that even though it was new, it was well-maintained, well-designed, and well-staffed. It was totally out in the country, so we literally saw a deer grazing across the street from outside our window. It was very nice and I was very taken with that place. The staff was also quite impressive.

April 17, 2017

By Janice670420

My mom is in Sodalis. It's very good, and we like it. They have bingo, Bible study, art classes, and trips to Walmart. Everybody is super nice and seem to really care about the residents. The food is good, and Mom likes it. The place is very clean and everybody has a private room, so that's another bonus. The dining room is good and very nice.

September 02, 2015

By Ron49

My parents have been at at Sodalis Assisted Living & Memory Care for a couple of months. It's finally starting work out now as they are getting adjusted to the place. We like it because it's small. We also like the people that we met with. They are ready to take over the responsibility to take care of my parents, which is what I needed. My parents have had some complaints about the food, but I think it's just that they don’t care for everything that is being offered. When you have a large number of people that you are going to feed, you are not going to please everybody. The chef that they have there does a great job with breakfast. He customizes whatever the people want for breakfast. They also have plenty of substitutions that they can have if they don’t like the main course. With their sanitation, I think they come in twice a week, and they take care of everything.

Memory Care Reviews for Sodalis at Garden Ridge

Costs for Sodalis at Garden Ridge

Photos of Sodalis at Garden Ridge

Services and Amenities of Sodalis at Garden Ridge

• Companion Suites: We Do Offer Companion Suites

• Vegetarian

• State Licenses: 101917

About Sodalis at Garden Ridge

Our assisted living and memory care community offers homelike, apartment-style living with all meals, snacks, social activities and wellness programs included in your one monthly fee. We have 24-hour, compassionate associates on site to care for your loved one day and night, whether they are unable to sleep, need someone to talk to, or need help with their activities of daily living and managing medications. Our high staff to resident ratio, based around the needs of our residents and not state requirements, allows us to fully develop our person-centered care programs. We are proud of our community, and would love to have you join us for a lunch and tour.

Our full-time engagement director offers daily social and wellness activities designed around the interests of our residents. At Sodalis at Garden Ridge, you’ll find activities such as bridge and bingo, live music and entertainment, dancing and walking clubs, memory enhancement programming, and much more.

Sodalis at Garden Ridge is unique in that our associates and residents share mealtimes together, making our community truly feel like a family.

Map of Sodalis at Garden Ridge