Bradfield Place

Reviews of Bradfield Place

Assisted Living Reviews for Bradfield Place

May 31, 2014

By Kay25

My mother has been living in Bradfield for two years now. The facility is clean. The people working there are really nice. They clean her room once a week, and the room is nice. It is air-conditioned, carpeted, and has a nice walk-in shower. I’ve eaten there three times, and the food is pretty good.

July 18, 2011

By katybug1986

Horrible, horrible "assisted living" community. We signed my grandfather up here after being told he would receive optimum care and comfort both of which were lies to get our $. We paid for the "highest level of care" which was supposed to include bathing and helping him with meals which they did neither. My mother had to bathe him herself and hire OUTSIDE HELP to come in and bathe him. He fell a total of SIX times while in their care and ended up only living there for 2 weeks because he had to be transported via ambulance to the ER after a serious fall. My grandfather has since passed away and months later we are still receiving bills for months we "owe" when he never even lived there! DO NOT PUT YOUR LOVED ONES IN THIS FACILITY.

Photos of Bradfield Place

About Bradfield Place

Bradfield House in Mesquite, TX offers a variety of services and programs, including Assisted Living, Companion Living and Respite Care, to fulfill our residents' needs. Whether someone is active and likes to have a full social calendar or prefers to relax and takes things more slowly, we provide varying levels of service and activities to accommodate each resident's lifestyle.

Assisted Living residences at Bradfield House offers seniors the opportunity to enjoy a relaxing atmosphere free from the daily worries associated with living alone. At Assisted Living Concepts, we provide a high level of service with a personal and caring touch.

Services include:

• Three nutritious meals a day plus snacks served restaurant style, with menus created by a registered dietitian
  • 24 hour on-site staff
  • Meaningful Pursuits activities
  • Emergency response system
  • Weekly housekeeping and laundry services
  • Transportation for group arrangements
  • Medication assistance
  • Assistance with activities of daily living
  • Transitional Stay or Respite Care Program for individuals recovering from surgery, an illness or other health issues or short stays for a loved one, so that you can take a break.
  • Home Visit Program
  • Urgent Placement

Bradfield House combines retirement living with comfort and luxury in a beautiful independent setting.

Map of Bradfield Place