Bethesda Health Care Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Bethesda Health Care Center

June 02, 2014

By HappyWithBethesda

I am an employee

I have worked at Bethesda for over 3 years and it is a great facility. Watching our patients make progress and get stronger is so rewarding, and that is our focus. I have heard many people who have had friends and family with us say it is the best rehab facility in town. We are very proud to be a part of it.

August 27, 2012

By friendofapatient

The staff was friendly most of the time. It was a friendly facility and my friend never complained about her care. Her room was always clean, as well as her bathroom. I don't have much negative feedback to give about Bethesda Health Care. I do know, however, that the nursing assistants were told to not make a relationship with the patients, which I thought was rather odd. My friend is very close with one of her nursing assistants and that poor girl has gotten in trouble on many accounts because of her relationship with my friend. I do know that the nurse assistant will visit on her lunch breaks so I do not find it fair that she would get in trouble.

Services and Amenities of Bethesda Health Care Center

About Bethesda Health Care Center

Bethesda Health Care Center is a senior living provider in Cookeville, Tennessee that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Bethesda Health Care Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Bethesda Health Care Center