Bethesda Health Care Center

Reviews of Bethesda Health Care Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Bethesda Health Care Center

November 29, 2016

By Pat851763

My mother is in Bethesda, which has 24/7 life and medical care. Right now, she probaly doesn’t need all the medical care, but this is the best for her because when she is no longer on private pay, she can stay in the same place and go on to Medicaid. They have the same activities and things like that as other communities. They have activity rooms, a dining room, and a living room. For activities, they have something going on every morning and every afternoon. Usually, they have someone come and get my mother to take her to the dining room for meals, and have someone to come and get her and take her for activities or to get her hair done, then take her back to her room. She can go outside and sit and someone will take her outside. Family can take her outside to eat if the weather’s permitting. It is very nice. I don’t have complaints about it whatsoever.

March 07, 2015

By Brenda107261350

My mom was in Bethesda nursing care one time before, and that was very nice. I didn't have any problem with them. It was a little larger facility. The care, the comfort, the cleanliness, the food, and everything was just awesome. The security was awesome because they had locked doors, and you had to have passcode. They had the care for therapy and rehabilitation. They had activities like sewing, singing, arts & crafts, movies, and popcorn nights.

June 02, 2014

By HappyWithBethesda

I am an employee

I have worked at Bethesda for over 3 years and it is a great facility. Watching our patients make progress and get stronger is so rewarding, and that is our focus. I have heard many people who have had friends and family with us say it is the best rehab facility in town. We are very proud to be a part of it.

August 27, 2012

By friendofapatient

The staff was friendly most of the time. It was a friendly facility and my friend never complained about her care. Her room was always clean, as well as her bathroom. I don't have much negative feedback to give about Bethesda Health Care. I do know, however, that the nursing assistants were told to not make a relationship with the patients, which I thought was rather odd. My friend is very close with one of her nursing assistants and that poor girl has gotten in trouble on many accounts because of her relationship with my friend. I do know that the nurse assistant will visit on her lunch breaks so I do not find it fair that she would get in trouble.

Services and Amenities of Bethesda Health Care Center

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 06/01/2020

About Bethesda Health Care Center

Bethesda Health Care Center is a senior living provider in Cookeville, Tennessee that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Bethesda Health Care Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Bethesda Health Care Center