Signature HealthCARE of Clarksville

Reviews of Signature HealthCARE of Clarksville

Nursing Home Reviews for Signature HealthCARE of Clarksville

November 13, 2017

By Sandy

My father is still in rehab at Signature Healthcare Of Clarksville. I'm very pleased with the upkeep of the facility. It's nice, nicely decorated, and not rundown. The rehab staff has been incredible in working with my father. I cannot say that I've had one bad experience in talking with the rehab people or even working with the rehab people with my father. I would highly recommend it. I personally feel it's the best we have in Clarksville. I've had such positive experience in dealing with them. The food leaves a bit to be desired, but it's not as bad as prison food. It's based on the American Diabetes Association diet. I've seen what he eats, and it's not bad at all. He can only get out of the wheelchair and lay on the bed. They have a room where people have rehab and a room where they can go watch TV, do bingo, and eat popcorn. They have postings of what they're going to do for the day. I have seen other people participate and they seem to enjoy it. The food is prepared in the cafeteria. It's nicely presented, tasty, and nutritional.

June 30, 2014

By rosa6862

I had my grandmother at Montgomery Care and Rehab. It was a nice facility. I thought that the nurses and people cared. My grandmother was in a semi-private room, and the room was kept nice and clean. I would say their cafeteria needed to be enlarged because they had quite a few people in there, which was sometimes tight. It was pretty tight when they were serving meals. They brought patients out to sit in the hall, which was good because they got to sit with each other, but it really was just a pass in the hall. The people who were taking care of her did a good job. The people who did work there seemed to care about what they were doing. It was clean every time I went. They didn't go out very much, even in the backyard. They do have a backyard, but they didn't use that much. I guess they don't have time to take people out in the back, but I thought it was a nice place to sit. They did have like a little garden area in the back, and I believe it was fenced in, so if you had people who wanted to escape, I don't think they could. I liked the facility. It was nice and clean, and the people took care of each other. My grandmother was there about a long time, maybe ten years. I really could not complain about the way they took care of her.

Services and Amenities of Signature HealthCARE of Clarksville

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Signature HealthCARE of Clarksville

Signature HealthCARE of Clarksville is a senior living provider in Clarksville, Tennessee that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Signature HealthCARE of Clarksville for more details on services and rates.

Map of Signature HealthCARE of Clarksville