Hillcrest Center

Hillcrest Center (844) 334-3818

Reviews of Hillcrest Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Hillcrest Center

December 13, 2013

Hillcrest is clean. The staff seemed to be very caring there. There are activities which were good. They could have more activities and the food could be better. I think they're all very expensive. There are always additional charges that you have to deal with but I would say that Hillcrest is probably an average one. Having been around to a lot of others, I would give them probably a 3.

October 11, 2012

By meg9

We were working hard to find a nice place for our grandmother who was in the middle stages of dementia and could no longer stay in our home. Hillcrest was very nice for this kind of nursing home. They had a nice day room, but not always enough interesting activities for the residents (because they are understandably creating services for a wide range of mental and physical abilities) My grandmother enjoyed bingo and some of the crafts, although they were simple and she was a whiz in her bible group, so that was a plus. The facilities were clean and pleasant, although you did see people who were sitting off by themselves for quite a while sometimes, although they seemed mostly content. The food was fair to good, and the staff worked hard to make holidays cheery and pleasant. All in all, this was a nice place for our grandmother and they worked with our financial constraints to provide the care that she needed. She also got along with her roommate, and a nice sunroom.

Services and Amenities of Hillcrest Center

About Hillcrest Center

Offering skilled nursing, medical and rehabilitative care for patients and residents. Whether for a short stay or for an extended period, our Clinical Care Teams are focused on implementing personalized care programs to facilitate recovery and improve well-being.

Map of Hillcrest Center