Cherry Tree Nursing Center

Reviews of Cherry Tree Nursing Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Cherry Tree Nursing Center

May 17, 2012

By pmmcl

I could write a novel about this facility. As far as the staff, many seemed overworked and tired most of the time, but nearly everyone was trying his or her best to serve the residents, even when the residents got unruly. The facility was pretty new when I visited, so everything was clean, well presented and visitor-friendly. There were several options in terms of food, activities and other events that made the residents comfortable. It's hard for me to be too rough in criticizing this facility, but at times it felt like it was understaffed and that each nurse or "helper" could at times be overwhelmed and it would take them too long to respond when a real emergency happened. Again, I realize how incredibly stressful a job like this is, and I understand that sometimes things take precedent and every emergency can't be handled at once. Overall, it's a clean facility with helpful staff that I would definitely recommend to anyone who needs to place a loved one in nursing care. However, my only gripe is the current staff is overworked and too stressed while they are at work. A couple additional hires would go a long way, I'm sure.

About Cherry Tree Nursing Center

Cherry Tree Nursing Center is a senior living provider in Uniontown, Pennsylvania that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Cherry Tree Nursing Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Cherry Tree Nursing Center