Hempfield Manor

Assisted Living Reviews for Hempfield Manor

Nursing Home Reviews for Hempfield Manor

June 11, 2012

By adw1988

In regards to my grandmother especially, I feel the doctor there caused her to have medical complications that aided in her death. One day she was going to a local hospital for a CT scan of her back and they gave her morphine. A few days later my grandmother had a massive heart attack and slipped into a coma. Two days later she was taken off life support. I know she wasn't in the best of health, but giving an elderly lady in my grandmother's condition morphine was not acceptable.

Services and Amenities of Hempfield Manor

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Hempfield Manor

Hempfield Manor is a senior living provider in Greensburg, Pennsylvania that offers residents Assisted Living, Nursing Homes, Home Care, and Memory Care. Contact Hempfield Manor for more details on services and rates.

Map of Hempfield Manor