Juniper Village at Monroeville

Juniper Village at Monroeville (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Juniper Village at Monroeville

Assisted Living Reviews for Juniper Village at Monroeville

April 10, 2014

I like here because it has an extremely warm feeling. It is very clean, comfortable, and very homey. The staff is extremely friendly. The room is very clean and has lot of lights coming in. Their dining area is like a nice restaurant. The food is very good, and they have a very nice selection. I am very pleased with them.

March 27, 2014

I thought it was a very nice environment, and we really liked it. It had a very nice, cheerful atmosphere. The staff was very nice, friendly, and accommodating. The rooms were very nice, and they had several different options. The dining room was very cozy and homey. This would be our choice should he decide to go.

October 30, 2013

Mom is living here and I highly recommend it. It is a wonderful facility and an excellent fit for my mom. It is a very clean place, which is very important to me. It is also more conveniently located for my family. The staff is extremely caring. All the people who work there are very nice. They have activities going on all the time. Overall, it has a very good environment for my mom who is a very social person. Since day one, they bring her out of her room. We never get a hold of her and that is good because she is encourage to go to the common area and socialize with the other people there whether it be playing bingo or cards, or watching movies or sitting on front porch just watching the traffic go by.

Costs for Juniper Village at Monroeville

Photos of Juniper Village at Monroeville

Services and Amenities of Juniper Village at Monroeville

• Fee Structure Extra: Entry Fee Cost : $1,500; Pet Fee Cost $250 Deposit

• Companion Suites: Yes

• Pets: Small Pets Allowed Only

About Juniper Village at Monroeville

Juniper Village at Monroeville provides senior living including personal care and Wellspring memory care. Our active senior living community is located near the Monroeville town center, but is set back on a quiet side street. Our community features unique living spaces, inviting common areas, nicely landscaped walking paths, and a spacious secure outdoor courtyard for the Wellspring neighborhood.

We’re home to mature, vital adults in both our neighborhoods. It is a place where our team of compassionate professionals nurtures the spirit of life in each individual through Juniper’s distinctive programs that encourage active bodies, engaged minds and fulfilled spirits.

We offer award-winning care and service via Juniper’s Signature Programs paired with a commitment to the belief that the keys to healthy aging are keeping fit and staying socially connected.

Map of Juniper Village at Monroeville