Greensburg Care Center

Reviews of Greensburg Care Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Greensburg Care Center

May 13, 2014

By Unbeliever

Recently my mother-in-law was a patient there. The care was bad and she became severely dehydrated and had to be hospitalized. The nurse told us she was just fine. I do not recommend it.

October 21, 2013

By Caring71909650

Greensburg Care Center has been fairly good and we've been pleased. The staff has been good, too. They've been very kind to my mother-in-law and give her the care that she needs as she needs it. We have not tasted the food there because she's been on a soft diet but she eats all of it so it must be okay.

November 02, 2011

By demikly

My grandfather spent quite a few weeks here and was very happy with his care. The staff were very attentive of his needs and that of his family. The facility was very clean and bright.The rooms were a little on the small side but very comfortable. My grandfather enjoyed the activitities that were held throughout the day. He really really enjoyed the bingo games. My grandfather died shortly after leaving The Greensburg Care Center and I must say we his family were pleasantly surprised to see a couple of his care takers from the center at his funeral. All in all I would highly recommend this facility to anyone.

Services and Amenities of Greensburg Care Center

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: For Profit Partnership
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Greensburg Care Center

Greensburg Care Center is a senior living provider in Greensburg, Pennsylvania that offers residents Assisted Living, Nursing Homes, and Memory Care. Contact Greensburg Care Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Greensburg Care Center