Rosewood Park

Reviews of Rosewood Park

Assisted Living Reviews for Rosewood Park

June 21, 2015

By Norman10

We placed my mother-in-law in Rosewood Park. They've got rooms and activities for people with dementia, and that's what we were looking for. They have a bus service that they take people out to the community to do some things, and they are tied in with a few benefits. They'll take them to the doctor, they've got a beauty shop in-house, and it looked like it was the least painful for us too. They serve three meals a day. She's got dementia, she is calling out here all the time that people out there are dealing with it, and they are great. The staff is a group of amazing people. They know us by now, they know her and what she needs, they try to stop her from making the frantic "I'm lost, I have no idea what is going on" type of phone calls, and they deal with her. We've found a great place.

April 13, 2015

I would love to see my father-in-law go to Rosewood Park. It was a lovely place with an absolutely amazing activities director. They had all kinds of terrific activities there. It's a little bit out of our price range, but there were ways to make it affordable by taking a studio apartment.

April 10, 2015

By Marie44

Of the places we visited and that my father would probably choose to live, the number one right now is Rosewood Park. The staff people were very kind and very good. It is a top-notch facility as well. The rooms were very spacious. They have Bingo, they do reading -- they do all kinds of stuff. My dad did not stay there; I only have friends with their parents who stayed there, but they always keep the residents busy. Their dining area is nice, bright, and happy. They do not have a pool, but they do engage their residents in exercises. It is a large facility. If residents want to just walk from point A to point B, they can get plenty of exercise. I think what I liked about this community is the staff is always very engaging with their people.

Photos of Rosewood Park

Services and Amenities of Rosewood Park

• Housing Extra: 95 Beds

• Hiking Trails
  • Features Extra: Piano, Tropical Room, Library, Game Room, Arts And Crafts Room, Bingo Parlor

• Activities Extra: Happy Hour

• Range Of Services Extra: Concierge Services, Mobility, Escorts, Dining And Social Or Activities Assistance, Care Coordination And Other Health Care Management Assistance, Nail Care

Types of care

• Meal Preparation

Payment options

• Payment Options Extra: Private Pay

About Rosewood Park

At Rosewood Park, residents enjoy an active, engaging lifestyle that promotes wellness and independence. It is our goal to keep our residents linked to resources and opportunities that will fulfill their needs and interests in the Hillsboro area. Residents have many opportunities to participate in a variety of life enriching activities and events designed to stimulate the mind, body and soul. From cocktail-hour gatherings where you can learn about the nuances of a good Pinot Noir, to a discussion of the latest best seller in our Life-Long Learning series, to exploring new ways to stay healthy in a fitness class...expect the unexpected.

Map of Rosewood Park