Avamere at Hillsboro Hillsboro, OR

Reviews of Avamere at Hillsboro

Assisted Living Reviews for Avamere at Hillsboro

October 14, 2011

By WalrusThief

A few years ago, I visited Avamere in Hillsboro with a barbershop quartet and sang for the elderly there. From what I experienced, they seemed fairly happy (though in hindsight that may just have been the singing). The food that was provided was of decent quality and the atmosphere was pleasant enough. I can say that it definitely is not a place that I would mind staying.

June 12, 2011

By GayP3r50n

Other

I volunteered at Avamere regularly for a summer, spending well in excess of 100 hours there. It was an absolutely lovely facility, with spectacular interior decorating and a wonderful homey feel. The residents seemed quite contented, if bored at times. I helped with activities and entertaining the residents, but often no one would show up for an activity. I think they often did not know about them. The atmosphere was low-key, as it is with all assisted living centers, but upscale. It was generally pleasant, but I can't speak to if it is worth the value as I have never dealt with the financial aspect of it. It certainly is ritzy, but I don't know what they charge for that.
Thank you for volunteering your time and brightening the day of our residents. We are sure they appreciated it!

Independent Living Reviews for Avamere at Hillsboro

• Low Salt

• Spanish

• Pets: Small Pets

About Avamere at Hillsboro

Avamere at Hillsboro offers independent living, assisted living, memory care, and respite care for seniors in the Hillsboro, Oregon and surrounding areas.

Enjoy retirement in one of our cottages or apartments. Residents can socialize with family and friends in our richly appointed common areas, such as our delightful ice cream parlor in the assisted living apartment building.

Let us welcome you home to Avamere at Hillsboro.

Map of Avamere at Hillsboro