Greenewood Manor

Reviews of Greenewood Manor

Nursing Home Reviews for Greenewood Manor

October 27, 2014

By Pam34

My mother passed away when she was at Greenwood Manor. It’s a nursing facility. She regressed; she needed full time nursing. It’s an old facility, but it was very clean. My main reason for going into it was the high nursing that I found. They were very open and contacted me if she went to the ground, fell, or something happened. They would always call me. I knew all of them except for the nighttime shift. The administrators took us in, made sure we didn’t have any questions, and continually checked in with us and checked in with my mom. The nurses knew me. I can stop in anytime of the day to keep an eye on her and made sure my mom was getting the best thing. I never had a concern about that place. The room that she was in was just her. So it’s a single room with a shared bathroom. It was right next to the nurse’s station which I like. They really check her back to the lunchroom and feed her there so she’d get out of her room because she was not mobile. One time when I was there during lunch eating with her, they were all in a circle tossing a ball back and forth. It was something for them to get moving and have some social time. They were always talking to people when they walk by and everything.

Services and Amenities of Greenewood Manor

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: Government County
  • Date Certified: 06/01/2019

About Greenewood Manor

Greenewood Manor is a senior living provider in Xenia, Ohio that offers residents Nursing Homes and Adult Day Care. Contact Greenewood Manor for more details on services and rates.

Map of Greenewood Manor