Paramount Senior Living at Polaris
Offers Assisted Living and Memory Care
Costs for Paramount Senior Living at Polaris
Services and Amenities of Paramount Senior Living at Polaris
- Rent Plus Care Fees
- Entry Fee
- Assisted Living Starting At: $4050/month
- Memory Care Starting At: $4800/month
Room and housing options
- 1-bedroom apartments
- Companion Suites: We Do Offer Companion Suites
- Studio Apartments
- Resident Capacity: 110
- Pets: No Pets Allowed
About Paramount Senior Living at Polaris
Welcome to Paramount Senior Living at Polaris
The Paramount concept in Senior Living is innovative in its “Aging in Place” theme. Our concept offers the ideal solution for seniors in need of assistance with day-to-day activities such as showering, dressing, and medication management. Our emphasis is on overall wellness, rehabilitation and delivering the highest level of clinical service throughout our Senior Living medical models.
Paramount Senior Living functions as a medical model with a residential atmosphere. The buildings are set up apartment-style with the choice of various room layouts. All rooms have their own bathroom with a spacious shower and kitchen area. Our senior living residents deserve the best care, and we staff nurses and nursing assistants in our buildings 24 hours a day. Paramount serves three meals a day prepared in-house by trained chefs while also providing daily housekeeping services to all of our residents.
Our facilities are beautiful brick and steel constructed buildings with climate controls in each room. Paramount’s robust activities schedule allows residents to get out into the community, make crafts, watch sporting events and create lasting memories with new friends. We provide as much or as little care necessary to our residents so that they are able to progress through their care needs.
- Assistance with personal hygiene/grooming, bathing
- Assistance with eating/drinking to promote adequate nutrition
- Medication administration
- Assistance with mobility and transferring
- Assistance with socialization and activities
- Continence care
Memory Care Program
Staff are trained through our Alzheimer’s/Dementia program and are skilled in working with residents with memory impairments. Activities program 7 days a week is designed for success, tailored to each individual’s needs and strengths. Includes daily exercise, pet visits, frequent outings, music and a variety of activities to stimulate and challenge the mind.
- Reminiscence groups help promote a sense of dignity and community.
- Assistance with dining to insure adequate nutrition.
- Plan of care based on resident’s unique life experiences and history.
- Support groups for families coping with memory loss of a family member.
Private or companion suites complete with full bath and a choice of floor plans. Wall-to-wall carpeting and private kitchens in each suit. Emergency call response system in each suite. Variety of comfortable community areas, including:
- Elegant community dining room
- Private dining room for family or guests
- Media, television and living room areas
- Large porch with sitting areas
Beautifully manicured landscaping and gardens. Outdoor areas to walk and relax. Comfortable quality furnishings and art work. Fire safety system. Full-service beauty barbershop. All utilities including cable television.
Thank you for your interest at Paramount Senior Living at Polaris. Please give us a call to schedule a free tour.