Senior Star at Dublin Retirement Village

Reviews of Senior Star at Dublin Retirement Village

Independent Living Reviews for Senior Star at Dublin Retirement Village

October 04, 2014

By jsmith2

I visited Dublin Retirement Village, and it was excellent. It was just a little over priced with what we needed at this point. The staff was very nice and very helpful. They would continue to help me in the future if I needed it, whether I was there or not. I spoke with the actual residents in their rooms, and they were very happy and content there. The food was delicious. I was able to check their activities. As a matter of fact, they continued to send me their calendar so I knew it wasn't just a one-time thing. This was something they had repeatedly. It was very good and actually more than what an average person would want.

March 28, 2014

I think Dublin Retirement Village is an upscale community. They have lots to offer there. They were very informative. They want to know about what your needs and concerns were for your relatives. They know exactly what they have to offer. They have a two-bedroom unit with a living room in the middle. One bedroom on one side has a shower and a huge closet, and then the other one on the other side has a walk-in tub. There is also an area in the middle where there is a balcony where you can open up a door, and there is a little trellis there so that you won't fall. You can have a couch and a chair there. This unit also has a kitchenette. We were offered coffee and tea at the time of our visit, and they brought us blackberry cobbler that was fresh out of the oven. They invited us to come back for lunch sometime with our in-laws so they could see what the place was all about, so they were very accommodating when we were there.

October 05, 2012

By Fukitty

The food sounds reasonable, and he is able to go to dinner and "order" what he would like. He has his own apartment but is able to participate in a number of outside activities such as exercise class, cards, and outings. He has made friends and has a lady friend as well. He seems to enjoy it and it is a pleasant place to visit.

August 30, 2012

By Alex2

I was very impressed by the quality of Dublin Retirement Village (DRV). First, the rooms were spacious and had such amenities as a bedroom, personal bathroom, kitchen, dish washer,sink, and a large living room. Overall, the staff were very friendly and tried their best to comfort and entertain the residents. DRV had excellent meal service with a full salad bar, and meals were always served on time. In addition, I was most impressed that residents constantly could participate in activities-such as bingo, picnics, or even card games. Overall, I was very impressed with DRV.

August 27, 2012

By dublinman20

Everyone at Dublin Retirement Village was absolutely wonderful. The staff was always friendly and there to help with anything you needed. The facilities were top notch with everything always clean and in good condition. The activities provided were also very strong with bingo and many other games always available to be played. Even the residents were always friendly saying hello and stopping to talk in the hallways even if you had never met them before. Many of the rooms I visited were on the second floor and I thought this problematic at first since the residents would need to use the elevator every time they wished to access most of the main areas which were on the first floor. This did not prove to be a problem at all with elevators always available to take the residents down to the first floor. Overall I think Dublin Retirement Village is a class facility with great staff, activities and care for all of their residents.

January 06, 2012

By lloydnsher

We have two family members here. The staff are so caring and concerned, they have many daily activities, and they keep is appraised routinely of our loved ones. Our first visit here was a sunday, and the director Ron K. came in from his home to show us around. We were introduced to all the staff, and several residents.. We were very impressed. The staff are what makes this place 5 stars..

July 26, 2011

Clean, spacious apartments with twice day meal service in a friendly, social atmosphere.

Photos of Senior Star at Dublin Retirement Village

Services and Amenities of Senior Star at Dublin Retirement Village

• General Store
  • Hiking Trails

About Senior Star at Dublin Retirement Village

Dublin Retirement Village is an independent living, assisted living, and memory care community in Dublin, Ohio. At Dublin Retirement Village, we share a common goal with every family who walks through our doors: We want the best for our seniors. Decades of experience have shown us that giving "our all", frankly, isn't enough. Seniors at Dublin Retirement Village experience possibilities, reach their potential, and live each day to the fullest. We see it as our responsibility (and great privilege) to provide the opportunities and inspiration for our residents to embrace senior living and thrive in their new lifestyle at Dublin Retirement Village.

Through the years, we've identified environmental, nutritional, physical, spiritual, mental, and emotional factors of healthy living which contribute to our residents' total well-being. When combined, these factors work together to keep the twinkle in the eyes of our residents. We call it our LAUGH philosophy: Living And Understanding Greater Health. It works in many ways through our Senior Star Living communities, like Dublin Retirement Village. Participating in a brain fitness class may contribute to more than mental well-being by building new social relationships and prolonging independence. Breaking bread together in our dining room may nourish more than the body when you consider the lively conversation and positive atmosphere. Our attractive and bright individual residences can provide more than a safe environment when embellished with cherished belongings, personal mementos, or even the companionship of a small pet. Laughter is the best medicine. It all adds up to happier seniors in a healthier community.

Like you, we want the very best for our seniors. Our LAUGH philosophy helps us achieve this together at Dublin Retirement Village.

Map of Senior Star at Dublin Retirement Village