Carriage Court of Hilliard

Reviews of Carriage Court of Hilliard

Assisted Living Reviews for Carriage Court of Hilliard

March 28, 2014

By Peggy24

I had a very bad experience at Carriage Court of Hilliard. I would not recommend that place to anyone. The only reason I picked it was that it was close to home. I actually admitted my husband there for a period of time, and they had not enough caregivers for the level of care these patients needed. They were understaffed. On top of me having him there as a resident, they wanted me to hire someone to be with him 24/7. The staff that I had there were wonderful, but there weren't enough of them. I couldn't find a nurse to help me. The bottom line was that this facility was not there for the residents; it was there for the owner. My husband's room was good. We brought a lot of our own furniture because I was trying to make it as homey as possible for Carl. However, the food was terrible. The aide who was on the floor had to go to the cafeteria or wherever they made their food and bring it in themselves. They just didn't have someone bring it to them. If I wasn't there to feed my husband, he didn't get fed.

November 25, 2013

By LuAnn3

My mother in law received excellent care when she was at Carriage Court of Hilliard several years ago. She enjoyed participating in the activities. All of the employees were very pleasant and outgoing and really encouraged the residents to participate. They also do a lot in the social hall area for the residents to participate in. They even offered little trips during the day to get them out just to see the changing leaves and things like that. It is very well run, very clean, excellent facility.

April 17, 2012

By Forever friend

This is a review of the Dementia Care Unit. This facility is comfortable, friendly, professional, home like ( private rooms), has a calm dog, activities, menu to resident's preference, available limited nursing care. Additional levels of care are adjusted according to ability/need and incur adjusted cost. It cannot accommodate aggressive/hostile residents. I can't say my friend knew where she was but she seemed happy. She enjoyed the dog and when I brought my pets to see her. Everyone enjoyed them too. She remained very calm so was able to spend her final time ther for which I am very grateful.

November 18, 2011

By Marie J

I visited this location several times over several years. My aunt always seemed very comfortable and well cared for. Whenever we arrived, some residents would greet us from rocking chairs on the front porch, while others would be coming or going on the little bus to various outings. The decor, while not to my taste, was at least as pleasant and certainly as clean as mid-priced hotel chains. I spent time in my aunt's room and ate a meal or two in the dining room. While it is an institution, and so some organizational aspects reflected that, it made a good effort to feel more like a homey resort. I would suggest putting it on your list to visit.

Photos of Carriage Court of Hilliard

Services and Amenities of Carriage Court of Hilliard

• Companion Suites: We Do Offer Companion Suites
  • Housing Extra: Shared Living

• State Licenses: 2248R

About Carriage Court of Hilliard

Carriage Court Senior Living in Hilliard, Ohio’s premier senior living community. Featuring an engaging environment, we encourage independence and offer a variety of services and amenities to suit your lifestyle. Carriage Court is a senior community where the people matter most. We promise to provide residents with superior services in a comfortable, safe, and private residence.

Carriage Court is an assisted living and memory care community focused on dignity, respect, and quality of life where residents can feel secure and comfortable. Whether a resident of assisted living or our memory care cottage, all aspects of our community, its amenities, and programs are oriented to give a higher level of quality and comfort.

Carriage Court prides itself on a staff that is dedicated and professional, while still treating our residents like family. Each resident receives a personal wellness assessment, and by working with their physician and health care providers, we ensure that every aspect of daily life is tailored to enable the most independence possible - all provided with respectful, tender, and healing care.

Assisted Living

Carriage Court Senior Living provides high-quality assisted living apartments for seniors who are 55 and older. We offer a range of assisted living options for seniors, including various studio, one bedroom, and two bedroom apartments. Know that whichever space you select as the best fit for you, our amenities and community experiences have been arranged to enrich your life and ensure your enjoyment.

Memory Care

Carriage Court Senior Residences offers an inviting and comfortable atmosphere for those who have been diagnosed with dementia, Alzheimer’s or suffer from memory loss. Our memory care community provides an enriching and nurturing experience through a focus on dignity, freedom, and the health and well-being of each resident. The community, amenities, and activities have all been carefully designed with the greatest standard of health and happiness for our residents in mind. Carriage Court specializes in dementia, Alzheimer’s, and memory loss, so if your loved one could benefit from memory care, don’t hesitate to contact us to arrange a visit.

Comforting Hope for Your Family and Loved One

• Planned Excursions
  • Exercise Classes
  • Unrivaled Amenities

And More!

Thank you for your interest in Carriage Court Senior Living. Please give us a call to schedule a free tour.

We promote an environment that emphasizes a high level of respect for resident privacy and individuality, while experiencing daily life shared with others with a tremendous sense of community.

Map of Carriage Court of Hilliard