Bickford of Worthington

Bickford of Worthington (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Bickford of Worthington

Assisted Living Reviews for Bickford of Worthington

June 26, 2014

My husband is here, and he seems to be adjusting very well. It's a very nice place. The staff are very encouraging, kind, and patient with him. They have all kinds of activities, like Bible study and music. They have outings, and he has not gone to any of the cross rides. They have social hour before lunch and dinner if he wishes to participate. I like the fact that the facility is very cheerful and very friendly.

Memory Care Reviews for Bickford of Worthington

May 16, 2019

By pkhallfrisch

I toured approximately 12 communities before deciding on Bickford/Mary Bs for memory care for my mother. The staff deserves more than 5 stars. They love what they do and they truly love their residents. You can drop in day or night and the staff is interacting with residents. They have singing, dancing and crafts appropriate for those with Alzheimer's Disease. The director, David, is very visible and available by phone or email. The nurses are awesome and if you have a question about your loved one you can call them at any time. My mother has been there 5.5 years and I would refer family and friends there.

April 30, 2019

By Reviewer#JE041519

Bickford of Worthington was very clean, nice and looks good. The dining area looked clean. The room I saw was a little bit musty. They had an activity room where they had crafts stuff, and an area where people were playing cards.
See all Memory Care reviews (6) See fewer reviews

• Personal Care Assistants

Training Areas

• Memory Care Training

About Bickford of Worthington

We began our quest into senior living because of our love for our beloved mother, Mary Bickford, whose needs became too great for us to manage. As we researched senior living options, we were shocked at our findings. The options offered too much or too little — none met her needs and nothing felt like home. Since we couldn't find what we wanted, we decided to create what we needed. Our main desire was to create a place that helped her achieve an equivalent peace and happiness that she had earlier in her life.

We understand that selecting a senior living community for your loved one is one of the toughest decisions that you will ever face. We will work with you to ensure that the transition is as easy and comfortable as possible. Whether your loved one is at home, in the hospital or even in another state, we can work with your hospital, insurance company, and doctor to make your difficult decision easier on you and your family. Aging can be difficult — but we've also seen the beauty in aging. Our mother's happiness inspired us. We created Bickford for her and now we're devoted to serving yours. We look forward to meeting you soon.

Services