Bickford of Worthington

Reviews of Bickford of Worthington

Assisted Living Reviews for Bickford of Worthington

May 10, 2016

By LethaZBAGU

I visited Sunrise of Worthington Tucker. The staff was easy to interact with. They told me enough, but it didn’t feel like sales. It felt as though it was strictly information that I would need in order to make a decision on whether or not it matched my mother’s needs. The visit was not too long, but it was complete. The area where the place was located was very acceptable, in the main street of a town. The facility is well kept, well lighted, safe and easy to access.

August 13, 2015

Sunrise of Worthington’s atmosphere was nice. The staff was very outgoing and friendly. The rooms were clean and spacious. There were several activity areas; they have games, crafts, and trivia.

June 26, 2014

My husband is at Sunrise of Worthington Tucker, and he seems to be adjusting very well. It's a very nice place. The staff are very encouraging, kind, and patient with him. They have all kinds of activities, like Bible study and music. They have outings, and he has not gone to any of the cross rides. They have social hour before lunch and dinner if he wishes to participate. I like the fact that the facility is very cheerful and very friendly.

May 20, 2014

The staff were great at Sunrise of Worthington Tucker, but I just don’t like the configuration of the building. I think the hallways are very narrow, and they have dogs running around, and that kind of creeped me out. They only have one tiny elevator. The rooms are very small. They have different activities, like they go out to lunch, they do arts and crafts, and they have musical entertainment.

November 20, 2013

By Caring72066850

Sunrise of Worthington Tucker was similar to the other facility I've looked at. It was also pricey. The staff there was very pleasant and very helpful. What appeals to us with this facility is its location. It is closer for family to visit.

August 27, 2012

By boyo115

Upon entering the facilities I was greeted promptly and the staff seemed very lively. This was a great first impression because it showed they cared about what they were doing. There was a certain genuineness that is hard to put into words. You could tell that the staff really cared about what they were doing and felt like they were making a difference in people's lives. Everything from the food to the beds to the activities was carried out in a creative and professional manner. I had full confidence in the facility and did not hesistate for a moment that it was the correct place for my dearest grandmother. I would highly reccommend it to anyone in search of an assisted living facility for their loved ones. 5 stars.

Memory Care Reviews for Bickford of Worthington

• Personal Care Assistants

Training Areas

• Memory Care Training

About Bickford of Worthington

We began our quest into senior living because of our love for our beloved mother, Mary Bickford, whose needs became too great for us to manage. As we researched senior living options, we were shocked at our findings. The options offered too much or too little — none met her needs and nothing felt like home. Since we couldn't find what we wanted, we decided to create what we needed. Our main desire was to create a place that helped her achieve an equivalent peace and happiness that she had earlier in her life.

We understand that selecting a senior living community for your loved one is one of the toughest decisions that you will ever face. We will work with you to ensure that the transition is as easy and comfortable as possible. Whether your loved one is at home, in the hospital or even in another state, we can work with your hospital, insurance company, and doctor to make your difficult decision easier on you and your family. Aging can be difficult — but we've also seen the beauty in aging. Our mother's happiness inspired us. We created Bickford for her and now we're devoted to serving yours. We look forward to meeting you soon.

Services