Trinity Community at Miami Township

Reviews of Trinity Community at Miami Township

Independent Living Reviews for Trinity Community at Miami Township

February 22, 2016

By Red6

I came here for a trial and never left. The staff is really wonderful. They go out of their way to make your stay pleasant. I thought about it for several years and knew I needed to come to a place like this but dragged my feet. I was very ill before I came. They went that extra mile, and my children were very impressed. It has 100+ units and most units have a living room, kitchen, bedroom, and bathroom. There are also two-bedroom units. It’s a large place. I participate in at least one of the activities here every day.

November 30, 2015

By Beverly115604350

This community is our favorite. It’s very modern and was just built not too long ago. The rooms were nice. The food was very good served to you by a waitress. It’s a little higher class. The rooms were lovely.

November 04, 2015

It was very nice and homey. I know that they provide transportation for the citizens who are able to go to the stores or any of their appointments if needed. The staff was very nice and professional. The rooms were very nice, and they were like apartments.

June 25, 2014

It's a perfectly nice place if you are independent; however, I might need more help than what they offer. It is more like apartment living than assisted living. However, they have a lot of good activities, and they even drive their bus to do different things. The people are really into activities and going places.

May 12, 2014

By Marcia16

My mother is living here, and everything is very nice. It is safe, clean, and a nice environment. Her room is small, and though they have other options, that's what she can afford. Everybody is very nice and caring. They also have activities.

April 28, 2014

By Robin26

It was clean, quiet, the price seemed reasonable, and the people who worked there seemed to be friendly and very warm.

March 28, 2014

By Russell7

We moved in four years ago, and we are very happy here. The rooms are the largest of any of the senior living facilities because this facility was an old hotel. I think they do a very good job in terms of activities. We have exercises, mind games, entertainment that comes in, etc. I would very much recommend this facility.

Questions about Trinity Community at Miami Township

Describe the overall population of independent living residents at Trinity Community at Miami Township. What is their average age? What are their favorite things to do?

Residents at Brookdale Miami Township range in age from 62 to 101! The average age of the majority of the residents is in the mid 80s. We have a nice mix of men and women, singles and couples, and even parents with their adult child. Residents enjoy participating in many of the programs we offer at Brookdale Miami Township. They are fun, and involved in the community. We have an active resident council.

What places are nearby for independent living residents to enjoy?

We are located near the Dayton Mall, walking distance to a Barnes and Noble Bookstore, Starbucks, and Pier One Imports. Residents can walk to a nearby Olive Garden as well. We have walking paths around our property, gardening areas, a pond with a gazebo. Cox Arboretum is located nearby as well as Miamisburg and Centerville. We are conveniently located near two hospitals and many doctor offices as well and two highways.

What are some recent off-site events that the community activity director at Trinity Community at Miami Township has organized?

We arrange monthly lunch and dinner outings to local restaurants. We recently visited Esther Price Candy Shop, the Cold War Museum, Cincinnati Riverboat Cruise, and other museums, outdoor concerts, and Dayton Dragon’s ball games.

What transportation services does Trinity Community at Miami Township offer to independent living residents?

Free transportation is offered to residents anywhere that is within a 15 mile radius of the community. Transportation is offered 7 days a week. We offer scheduled outings for grocery, errands, banking, shopping, and church. We also provide transportation for individual resident needs such as doctor and hair appointments.

What makes the chef or dining program at Trinity Community at Miami Township exceptional? What kind of menu can independent living residents expect?

The menu at Brookdale Miami Township offers a wide variety of options made fresh in our on site kitchen. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner are offered daily. We offer a monthly Sunday brunch, and highlight holidays with special menus and events. Restaurant style service is provided.

What common areas are available for independent living residents?

On the first floor, Brookdale Miami Township offers a great room in which entertainment, parties, movie nights, mobile library, and resident town hall meetings occur. We have our own stocked library, nicely appointed dining room, and a space available for private dining. On the second floor, residents can enjoy the workout room complete with treadmill, stationery bike, elliptical machine and hand weights. The program room hosts private parties as well as daily exercise classes, brain fit classes and wii bowling. The general store is near the elevator, as well as a public laundry room (most apartments have their own in room laundry). On the third floor, residents can enjoy the salon, and game room. We have outdoor areas to enjoy as well such as the pool and pool deck, walking paths, gardening areas, gazebo and pond, and rocking chairs in front of the entrance.

What safety features or security measures does Trinity Community at Miami Township offer to independent living residents?

Residents are all provided with a personal emergency pendant, we do daily resident checks, and lock the main entrance every evening.

If Trinity Community at Miami Township accepts dogs or cats, what indoor/outdoor areas can they enjoy?

Brookdale Miami Township is a pet friendly building. We offer green space around the property and a few dog walking stations with trash cans and bags near walking areas.

Does Trinity Community at Miami Township work with an agency or registry to provide nursing and medical assistance as needed?

Brookdale Miami Township provides Personalized Living services which helps to allow residents who need additional assistance to remain in the community. Some examples include bathing, dressing and grooming assistance. Blood pressure checks, administering eye drops, escorting residents to and from the dining room, and pet care (dog walking). Residents can use private caregivers as well, and set up home health services for skilled nursing visits and physical, speech, and occupational therapy.

Costs for Trinity Community at Miami Township

Photos of Trinity Community at Miami Township

Services and Amenities of Trinity Community at Miami Township

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites

• General Store
  • Pool
  • Features Extra: Library, Fitness Room/Gym, W/D In Apt., We Have A Walking Path Around The Community, As Well As A Public Computer Located In The Library. Complimentary Coffee, Snacks And Whole Fruit Are Availble For The Residents 24 Hours A Day

• Internet Enabled Rooms

• Activities Extra: Computer Class

• Home Sale Assistance

About Trinity Community at Miami Township

Trinity Community at Miami Township is a senior living provider in Dayton, Ohio that offers residents Independent Living. Contact Trinity Community at Miami Township for more details on services and rates.

Map of Trinity Community at Miami Township