Bath Manor Special Care Centre

Bath Manor Special Care Centre (844) 334-3818

Reviews of Bath Manor Special Care Centre

Nursing Home Reviews for Bath Manor Special Care Centre

October 02, 2014

My mother has been living in Bath Manor Special Care for nine months now. Close family friends have been there also on a temporary basis so I've been familiar with it for several years. The staff working there is very caring and knowledgable. I like the fact that my mother's room is always clean. She is relatively content when she is not anxious with her state. The dining room is right in the area because she is in an alzheimers unit. She is also behind two locked doors. Overall, the place is secured enough for my mother.

April 24, 2013

Bath Manor Special Care Centre was where my mother-in-law stayed. It was our second choice facility but we had no problems so far. The place was carpeted and with beautiful furniture around. It smelled clean which was unusual for a nursing home. All the staff we met at different shifts were friendly and pleasant.

About Bath Manor Special Care Centre

Bath Manor Special Care Centre is a senior living provider in Akron, Ohio that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Bath Manor Special Care Centre for more details on services and rates.

Map of Bath Manor Special Care Centre