Brookdale Monroe Square

918 Fitzgerald Street, Monroe, NC 28112
Brookdale Monroe Square (800) 385-2527
PROMOTION! 4 days

Independent and Assisted Living new residents receive $500 off the 1st full month and 4th full month free Base Rent. Must take financial possession by 2/28/2021. Ask for details when you tour.

Reviews of Brookdale Monroe Square

Assisted Living Reviews for Brookdale Monroe Square

June 18, 2014

Monroe Square was a nice property. We looked at several different apartments, and I thought they were sufficient enough. The person we met was very nice and helpful.

September 19, 2013

By Deborah20

I needed to get my mother in an assisted living facility fast because she was about to come out in the hospital. The staff is okay and they pretty took good care of her. The food is okay. I'm not really satisfied with the place, but I got her in there and she's gotten used to the place by now.

August 01, 2013

I'm caregiving for my father right now but we did visit Monroe Square. It was a good visit. The rooms were private so they were a lot bigger. The staff was pleasant and the facility offered the same amenities like that of others.

June 25, 2013

By Gracey2

My parents are doing fine at Monroe Square Assisted Living. They like the food and they have activities there. Everything is great.

February 29, 2012

By Ahelms

I found this facility to be very clean and the staff very helpful.

Questions about Brookdale Monroe Square

Describe the overall population of assisted living residents at Brookdale Monroe Square. What is their average age? What are their favorite things to do?

Brookdale Monroe average age is 80 at our community . Their favorite things to do are butter bean auction and sightseeing outings.

What programs or activities does Brookdale Monroe Square offer to enrich residents' well-being?

Activities are tailored to meet the expectations of the residents. If they want something on the calender we do it!

What places are near Brookdale Monroe Square or within walking distance for assisted living residents to enjoy?

Brookdale Monrow Square is located in a rural neighborhood and can see and enjoy bird watching while walking around the community.

What transportation services does Brookdale Monroe Square offer to assisted living residents?

We provide medical transportation and outings for our residents with the Activities to cater to the area

What makes the chef or dining program at Brookdale Monroe Square exceptional? What kind of menu can assisted living residents expect?

If you want something specific—we say YES!

What safety features or security measures does Brookdale Monroe Square offer to assisted living residents?

We have round the clock staff and locked doors at certain hours.

How does Brookdale Monroe Square keep residents' families informed about their loved ones?

We notify the family of any pertinent information concerning their well-being.

What is the care staff-to-resident ratio at Brookdale Monroe Square during daytime and nighttime hours?

Brookdale Monroe Square staffs to care and we change staffing levels according to our residents and them aging in place.

If Brookdale Monroe Square accepts dogs or cats, what indoor/outdoor areas can they enjoy?

The community does allow animals as long as vet papers are brought and shots are up to date. They can enjoy any outdoor area and their owners apartment.

What ongoing senior care training does the staff receive?

We have monthly training and meeting to increase training for new and seasoned associates

What safety features or security measures does Brookdale Monroe Square provide to protect residents who wander?

For wanderers, we try to redirect. If that is unsuccessful, we can use a wander guard that locks the door if the resident approaches it.

Photos of Brookdale Monroe Square

• Renal

• Pets: Yes

• State Licenses: HAL-090-024

About Brookdale Monroe Square

Brookdale Monroe Square provides assisted living residents with lifestyles, housing, and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs, and care. Through Brookdale's signature Personalized Assisted Living, we customize our care offerings for the individual. This allows each resident at our community the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions. Residents enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the appropriate accommodations as their needs change.

Map of Brookdale Monroe Square