Village Care of King

Reviews of Village Care of King

Nursing Home Reviews for Village Care of King

October 29, 2015

By R.P

I was not impressed with The Village Care of King. My dad stayed there for two days. The rooms were very small and had limited storage and space. The nurses were friendly but not very accommodating. I liked the activities available.

December 11, 2014

By Sharon85725650

My mom has been in Village Care of King for almost a year now. We like that it has a high rating, it's clean, and the people are nice. They have a good activities director who also does the rehab.

September 15, 2011

By sally1269

After visiting several facilities in the area, I will have to say Village Care is "Hands down" the best I have seen. The staff are all very friendly and helpful. The place smelled and looked very clean. I will be placing my mom here soon.

Services and Amenities of Village Care of King

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: For Profit Limited Liability Company
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Village Care of King

Village Care of King is a senior living provider in King, North Carolina that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Village Care of King for more details on services and rates.

Map of Village Care of King