Holden Heights

Reviews of Holden Heights

Assisted Living Reviews for Holden Heights

March 04, 2017

By Rita058651

I went to see Holden Heights and was not impressed with them. Their rooms were too small, and my dad is 6'2, so it did not meet his needs. They were in a flood zone, but that was never mentioned while we were there. The staff was very friendly and welcoming.

January 24, 2015

Actually my father did not want a fancy place. So Woodland Place is not fancy, and it is reasonably priced. They seem to have much of what everybody has. I believe that the rooms were actually larger than any of the other places I looked at. That was one of the major deciding factors. The staff was very friendly and took the time to show me around. They were informative and very welcoming.

June 19, 2013

By Aileen10

Woodland Place is clean. It's very expensive for us. It's hard to get a call back from them but they're pleasant enough when I was there. They have activities but I can't remember anything in particular.

October 24, 2012

By Happycustomer333

Over the past two years i have been going to Woodland Place Assisted Living two or three times a week to visit my grandmothers childhood friend. Every time i go there i have noticed the friendly smiles that the faculty staff gives you. It does not surprise me that my grandmothers friend is happy to be living at this assisted living facility. The whole place seems to be clean to very high standards. I noticed that they clean the residents room two to three times a day, sometimes more if needed. Another great thing is that they are really understanding about visitation hours so they are willing to let you visit during hours that are most convenient to you. My grandmothers friend seems to enjoy the group activities that they have every day. She feels like the faculty staff cares for her a lot, since they don't keep her confined to her room all day. Overall i would say this place should be given five out of five stars.

August 01, 2011

Located near the Four Seasons Mall, this Assisted Living Center did the bare minimum on what it had to do to stay open. I was not pleased at all with the staff or anything else. I walked in near lunch time asking for a small amount of time for a quick tour and it took someone forever to get to me to begin with. They told me to have a seat. Then I was asked about 15 minutes later why I was there again. I am former military so I was not getting agitated by no means but this was getting on my nerves. Finally I got some brochures and I never got my tour. Patients did not seem like they were enjoying themselves except for a few which seemed to not really care. A few caretakers were talking by themselves and not paying attention to the patients. I know this is assisted living but it is all about the patients, not socializing. At that point, I just walked out. If you care about your family or friends, I would find another facility.

Services and Amenities of Holden Heights

• Companion Suites: Yes

Training Areas

• Memory Care Training

About Holden Heights

Holden Heights is a senior living provider in Greensboro, North Carolina that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact Holden Heights for more details on services and rates.

Map of Holden Heights