Offers Memory Care
Costs for Preston House
Services and Amenities of Preston House
- Rent Plus Care Fees
- Entry Fee
- Memory Care Starting At: $4500/month
Room and housing options
- Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites.
- Housing Extra: Private Studios W/Half Baths
- Minimum Age: 64
- Pets: No Pets Allowed
- State Licenses: pending
About Preston House
Preston House is unique among Charlotte’s memory care communities in that its residents become a member of one of two secure, self-contained neighborhoods of just twenty seniors per neighborhood. Rather than just being a number, each resident becomes an integral part of his or her neighborhood’s daily rhythm of dining, activities, social events, and entertainment. Our innovative neighborhood approach promotes a calm, more intimate, harmonious experience that helps seniors who are coping with the effects of dementia live at their personal best. We call this "The Genius of Small."
- Private Studio Accommodations
- Three Meals a Day in our Restaurant-Style Dining Room
- 24/7 Safety with Direct Access to Staff
- Daily Housekeeping
- Air Conditioning
- Life Enrichment Activities and Outings
- Medication Administration
- Medication Box Maintenance
- Morning & Evening Care
- Hygiene Assistance
- Safety Checks
- Meal & Event Reminders
- Transportation Services
- Companions for Doctor’s Appointments
Our Horizons memory care neighborhoods offer specialized care in a secure environment for seniors with Alzheimer’s or related dementia. All caregivers receive expert training to best serve residents who have memory loss.
What Makes Us Special
The community's executive director and residential care team understand the importance of individual care experiences for Preston House's residents. The longevity of our community leaders and team is exemplified in their knowledge and love of our residents and ensures the delivery of exceptional residential care experiences.