Brookdale South Park

Reviews of Brookdale South Park

Memory Care Reviews for Brookdale South Park

May 29, 2014

By Bill46

Emeritus at South Park was very clean. They seemed to have a good program for memory loss patients. They had a good staff and good activities for patients there. Also one reason why I went there was because our memory loss doctor also visits there. Like the other facilities I visited, this one was exceptional as far as their staff and their programs for people with dementia or Alzheimer's.

February 27, 2014

By Lorrie2

Emeritus South Park is dedicated completely to memory care, which was what mom needed. The staff there was extremely helpful, very nice, and caring. The food was very good. It's very nice place. Mom has her own room, own closet, her own bathroom, and we were allowed to decorate her room for her.

August 26, 2013

By Pamela9

Emeritus was very good, but they didn't have any room for mom. The staff was very helpful and nice. They took me on a tour; the place was very spacious and nice. The only thing that I didn't care for very much was that they didn't have a garden area.
See all Memory Care reviews (11) See fewer reviews

Costs for Brookdale South Park

Photos of Brookdale South Park

Services and Amenities of Brookdale South Park

• State Licenses: HAL-060-085

• Get Costs

About Brookdale South Park

Brookdale South Park is a senior housing facility that offers a home-like setting and cheerful smiles from the professional staff. The peaceful setting, restaurant-style dining experience, activities, and beautiful setting combine to create a wonderful living environment every single day. Special events, activities, clubs and ongoing cultural enrichment programs offer unlimited opportunities to get to know other residents and the staff through these events. Brookdale South Park delights in showing residents its care by providing daily assistance with bathing and dressing, medication management, dining assistance, assistance with reminders and redirection, escorts for walking, emergency response call system for peace of mind and housekeeping services.

Map of Brookdale South Park