Maryville Adult Home, Inc

Assisted Living Reviews for Maryville Adult Home, Inc

July 29, 2014

By Mark at Saltcay

Other

At the end of 2011 my Uncle was unable to care for himself at the basic levels and needed help. This facility is not a hospital or Medicare nursing home. He needed help, not a hospital bed. This facility is for seniors that are in decline, but still have a life ahead of them and family members who don't want to forget or lock them away. It is a small group home providing assisted living needs. My initial meeting and tour of the facility went well. The grounds and interior are pristine. I had visited other Nursing and Assisted living facilities before make the decision to admit my Uncle. He enjoyed a beneficial transition period. After 30 days he was well satisfied with the care, daily activity help, activities and rooming arrangements. He spent almost three years in the facility and I credit their care for making his remaining years/months/days comfortable. During that time and as he went into further decline the staff provided additional help as he required. Sandy and her staff are truly caring individuals. I had confidence that my uncle was being well cared for. The staff at Maryville have been with the company for many years. I recognize that a good work environment translates into retention of good employees and subsequently into the caring individuals necessary to provide quality care. My family were and still are pleased with the decision to have my uncle cared for at Maryville Adult Home.

July 16, 2014

By Raymond D.

I have been a resident at Maryville since 2002. I have been kept out of the hospital during this time because they take very good care of all the residents. My brother visits weekly and is always happy when he sees me. Please call Sandy and bring your loved one here.

July 14, 2014

By Nancy95903050

Excellent! Maryville has been my mom's home for the last 7 years and I feel that she has never looked so good. Home cooked meals, managed medication and daily activities has given me my mom back.

July 09, 2014

By Pam S.

Great care. My father is always clean and well taken care of. He likes the entertainment. he says the food is good.

July 09, 2014

By Claudia11

My sister has been a resident at Maryville since 2010. She came to Maryville after a bad fall at a large AL community. She was in rehab for 3 months. She got better at Maryville faster than at the rehab because of the good physical therapy, good nutritious meals, and medication management. Maryville should expand their beds so more people could get this unique level of care.

January 21, 2014

By Barbara K.

I called Maryville when I was referred to it by the rehab center for a member of my family. I found them very capable, easy to deal with and the care was excellent and made my family member very comfortable. Barbara K.

Costs for Maryville Adult Home, Inc

• Occupational Therapy

• About Maryville Adult Home, Inc

Welcome to Maryville Assisted Living Facility and Memory Care

Locally Owned and Operated Community

Maryville Enhanced Assisted Living is located in a residential area in Huntington, NY. We are a very small (32 resident) homey facility that provides a very high level of care with aging in place opportunities. Physical therapy, occupational therapy, speech/swallowing therapy, special diets and diabetic care are some of the services that we provide. In addition, the independent wing located in our facility can also accommodate a younger population (70-80 year old's) in our ALR section at a reduced rate . As the resident's needs increase, they can transition into the Enhanced division at the facility for a minimal cost increase.

Since 1970 Maryville Assisted Living Center has been providing care to the members of our Community. As you tour our facility, the dedication of our interdisciplinary team is evident. Whether a resident comes to Maryville for a short term rehabilitation or a long term stay, each resident and their family becomes a part of the “Maryville Family”.

When you realize that your elderly loved on can no longer live alone at home, the choices can be overwhelming. But when you focus on what is truly important, the decision becomes a lot easier.

At Maryville, we have over three decades of experience helping families like yours ease their loved ones’ transitions to a new way of living. We know that above all, you want your loved one to be happy and involved, living in a comfortable, cheerful and homelike environment together with his or her peers.

When you enter Maryville, you will immediately feel at home. You will be delighted with our comfortable accommodations and warm atmosphere, impressed by our professional staff and -most important of all- happy to speak with our very contented residents.

You see, at Maryville, our mission is two-fold, but its also simple: we want to provide a real “home” for our residents, a nurturing, comfortable and family-like environment; we also want to offer peace of mind to their families.

Services We Offer

Feel at home
    • Owner onsite
    • All one floor facility
    • Homey environment
    • Three nutritious, home cooked meals per day
    • Snacks
    • Daily housekeeping, laundry and linen services in house
    • HD TV in all rooms
    Extra Activities
    • Weekly religious services
    • Scheduled local transportation
    • Assistance with alternate placement
    • A variety of therapeutic recreational activities
    Medical Services
    • Case Management Services
    • An emergency call system
    • Assistance with activities of daily living
    • Medication Assistance
    • Visiting Podiatric Care
    • Visiting Chiropractic Care
    • Trained Staff available 24 hours a day
    Message from the owner Sandy Spielman

As a fellow health-care provider, you and I share many ideas about what should constitute a healthy, comfortable and nurturing environment for the frail elderly. First and foremost, a home for the elderly should feel just like "home". It should be spotlessly clean, scrupulously maintained and comfortably furnished. Staff should be professional yet caring and compassionate. The atmosphere should be warm and intimate, and all residents should feel that they are important members of their new "family".

We also share and understanding of the difficulties that face family members of the elderly. We know that role reversal is often a painful but necessary passage of life, which requires a major adjustment from all concerned.

But all it takes is just one visit to Maryville to allay all concerns. Prospective residents immediately respond to our warm welcome and homelike atmosphere; family members are delighted with our comfortable accommodations our professional staff and our happy residents who reflect so many different aspects of long-term care. Satisfied families and contented residents - that's the Maryville way and has been for over thirty years.

Family owned and operated. Owner on site. 15-5 Ration. Specializes in Alzheimer's and dementia

Map of Maryville Adult Home, Inc