Atria East Northport

Atria East Northport (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Atria East Northport

Assisted Living Reviews for Atria East Northport

January 09, 2015

I thought the Atria was very nice. It seemed like they had a nice amount of activities planned in the assisted living portion. They have private rooms, which is nice because not everywhere has private rooms at least for the memory care. The dining room and all of the common areas were really nice. I like it a lot. The people were very friendly. I would say it’s very expensive, but if you can afford it, it’s definitely worth checking out.

December 02, 2014

Atria East Northport very nice, but my mom just started to get in-house care. I thought the rooms and the dining rooms were very nice. It looked like they were extending and making new rooms there. The staff inspected it and let me know that the rooms were ready. The service is very nice. They explained to me that since my dad is a Veteran that he would get some Veteran benefit because he needs it, and that was also good accommodation I had known about. They had a wall, and they had pictures of all the Veterans. It was very nice, there was a kitchen, and they were very accommodating, taking me around and making me feel comfortable.

December 13, 2013

By Jeanne13

My mother was at Atria East Northport about a year ago. The regular room looked lovely, but the Alzheimer's unit was not decorated nicely. We transferred her from another facility because she fell and nobody found her for four hours on the floor of her bedroom. By the time they found her, her bone had gone to her arms. When we went back to meet with them and they couldn’t give us the records or show us that they kept an hourly record. In general, they lock the resident's doors all day so people could not get into their room. They seemed like they were trying to make the job the easiest for the staff rather than dealing the needs of the people with Alzheimer's. I was disappointed with them.

Thank you for your feedback. We're very sorry to hear about your mother’s experience at our community, and we appreciate you bringing this matter to our attention. I am sharing your review with the appropriate managers at Atria East Northport who can help ensure that all of our residents are being provided with the highest level of respect and quality of care. The staff in our Life Guidance neighborhood is trained to care for residents with patience and understanding, and everything we do is monitored closely by our nurse and Life Guidance Program Director. We welcome the opportunity to discuss your mother’s experience in more detail and answer any questions you may have about her care. Please contact us at customerservice@atriaseniorliving.com and include the Atria community name in your subject line.

October 29, 2013

By Shellieshirley

I stayed in Atria for three days for respite care. They were extremely reasonable in price. The facility was pleasantly decorated and handicapped accessible of course. The environment was clean and pleasant. Their rooms were pleasant and neat too. The dining room was clean, but what impressed me the most was that you have a white-tablecloth service. They have white tablecloth and white napkin and that's important. They provide three meals a day. You have a menu with at least four entrees every meal and then you can have, if you want, a chicken salad with sides or tuna salad. The food was plentiful and it was excellent. They have a little kitchen area where they have coffee, tea and drinks available all the time around-the-clock and that was pleasant. There were fair amounts of activities there, not a lot though. They have exercise class and bingo. I would have liked more. The staff was all pleasant and available from the front desk. They did have an RN available too and their service was good.

Thank you for your review. We're so glad that you found our community to be pleasant and that you enjoyed your dining experience during your stay. I do apologize that you were not able to take full advantage of all of the activities we offer. We currently have over 200 engaging events and outings planned each month, and we always welcome resident feedback on what activities they enjoy most. We are happy to send you a calendar any time, and I encourage you to contact us with any questions at (631) 757-8000 or customerservice@atriaseniorliving.com (please include the Atria community name in your subject line).

October 30, 2012

By annonymous123

I thought that it was nice. The room was very nice and roomy with a nice view. The employees seemed very nice and helpful. It was very expensive to stay there. It was right next to a church and a supermarket which was good for the citizens to go to and they didn't need to take a bus or wait for a group of people to go. It had a nice cafeteria and an area for the citizens to hang out with other people living there. I would recommend this Assisted Living Facility to others.

April 19, 2012

By Sean Carroll

The people that work there are some of the most caring individuals I have ever met. Unfortunately my great grandfather has been through many of these facilities before finally settling in here and all of the others were full of money hungry people who did not care for their residents and were only concerned with themselves. At the Atria There were activities all day for those interested such as movies, bingo, music, outside walks, card games, among other things. There were also special visitors every now and then such as animal trainers that would come in and teach all the residents about rare animals or some endangered species. Meal times were always good. The food that was served there was excellent I stayed many times with my grandfather to eat there. It was just a great environment and everybody was friends with everybody. I highly recommend the Atria.

Independent Living Reviews for Atria East Northport

• Walking Wheelchair Assistance

• Licenses: 700

• Get Costs

About Atria East Northport

As one of the most trusted senior living providers on Long Island, Atria East Northport has served families like yours for more than 25 years. With a continued commitment to quality, they have just completed a full-scale renovation to enhance the beauty and functionality of the community – and better serve the growing needs of those living with Alzheimer’s or other forms of dementia.

Recent upgrades include a three-story addition with 27,000 square feet of new living space, completely renovated apartments and common areas, a new fitness center with specialized equipment for seniors, a salon and spa, redesigned restaurant and pub with fireplace, a modern bistro with patio, a new movie theater and an expanded Life Guidance&reg memory care neighborhood.

Residents of Atria East Northport also enjoy a wealth of daily events including exercise opportunities, art classes and outings to local attractions – all in a quiet, neighborhood setting that offers the proximity of New York City’s thriving energy and the beauty of Long Island’s North Shore.

Map of Atria East Northport