Whisper Woods of Smithtown

Reviews of Whisper Woods of Smithtown

Assisted Living Reviews for Whisper Woods of Smithtown

June 29, 2019

By Jodi

Whisper Woods of Smithtown is beautiful. Everything is new. The staff is very friendly and very caring. Everything is really good there. They have a one-bedroom with a living room, one bathroom, and a little kitchenette. There's no stove or oven. There's a small refrigerator, a microwave, a sink, and lots of cabinets. They have arts and crafts, exercises, entertainment coming in, musicians and choir coming in, a gardening club, a shuttle to take you to different places, doctors coming in regularly, nursing on-staff, and physical therapy. They're very accommodating. My mom was in rehab across the street, and they sent her flowers there. They're very thoughtful and caring. The dining room was open 7:00 in the morning until 7:00 at night, so there's not assigned times for meals. You can go in as many times as you want. They have coffee and tea and some snacks in the lobby, and I suggest that they also put that in the common area on each floor. Any way you go is expensive, but compared to other places, this is so much better.

December 09, 2018

By James

Whisper Woods of Smithtown was good. The staff answered lots of my questions. It was certainly a nice and warm place. I thought everything was exceptional. The room was nice. They have card games and bingo. I didn't see a whole lot of activities. The person who gave me the tour was good at what he did.

December 06, 2018

By Mark

I like the décor at Whisper Woods of Smithtown and it's a really nice place. It's new and it sits on grass, so the grounds larger than the facility, so the residents can walk around outside. It's a little bit nicer, and it's spread out, which I like. The décor was really beautiful inside. It had a really nice family room area which was beautiful, and it had a nice electrical fireplace. The people were all really nice and they have activities. The food looked and smelled pretty good. They don't have an assigned time for eating. You can order off a menu which is much larger than the other ones I saw. It seemed a little bit more free-flowing. They have a nice entrance with a baby grand right there. I also liked the fact that they have some grounds.

June 14, 2018

By Toni Toni

This is a beautiful community. I have visited 3 times and have enjoyed seeing the development and care that has gone into the amenities, upper scale feel and most importantly the training and leadership of the team. I look forward to visiting again when the doors open.

Costs for Whisper Woods of Smithtown

Photos of Whisper Woods of Smithtown

Services and Amenities of Whisper Woods of Smithtown

• Minimum Age: None

Training Areas

• Memory Care Training

• State Licenses: 700-F-957

About Whisper Woods of Smithtown

On a wooded campus across from St. Catherine Medical Center, you will find Whisper Woods of Smithtown. We are proud to be bringing our award winning assisted living and Alzheimer’s care to Long Island. Benchmark Senior Living is proud to be helping our residents live their best lives.

At Whisper Woods of Smithtown, we offer assisted living care* and a dedicated memory care program for adults with Alzheimer’s or a related form of dementia. Residents of both programs receive support from carefully chosen and specially trained caregivers we call Associates.

Whisper Woods of Smithtown combines personal freedom with the care and support older adults and people with dementia sometimes require. Personal care plans mean each resident receives just the amount of care necessary to remain as independent as possible.

Our Enhanced Assisted Living Certification provides the highest level of assisted living care to allow residents to age in place.

Map of Whisper Woods of Smithtown