Sunrise of Dix Hills Huntington Station, NY

Offers Assisted Living, Continuing Care Communities, and Memory Care

337 Deer Park Road, Huntington Station, NY 11746
Sunrise of Dix Hills (800) 385-2527
PROMOTION! 4 days

Please ask about our February Special Incentives!

Reviews of Sunrise of Dix Hills

Assisted Living Reviews for Sunrise of Dix Hills

August 31, 2014

By Mary94148950

I was able to visit Sunrise of Dix Hills and the rooms were very nicely laid out. They were very accommodating to the residents with the belonging that they bring in. The environment is very thoughtful to the needs of the people that is living there. The residents looked engaged and some of them are participating in an exercise class and some were in the library so they were doing different activities.

June 10, 2014

By Marianne10

I visited Sunrise, and I loved it. I thought it was beautiful, and the people were lovely. They went above and beyond in making me feel comfortable to have my parent there. There were absolutely wonderful. It just wasn't meeting my needs at that time. However, if at some point it would work and would be good for us, then that's where I would love my mom to be.

January 29, 2014

By Glenn5

Mom moved at Sunrise of Dix Hills probably mid of November. The facility is clean, new, and beautiful. We chose that facility because the girl that runs that facility has really a big heart and she cares. She's really smart and she sold me on the place right away. The people that are out and about looked very happy. One of their tenants actually approached me and told me how much she enjoyed the facility. The food smelled good. They have a huge calendar of activities and they have them seven days a week. They provided mom all the supplies that she needs. They have a bus to drive them around if they want to go to places. They have possibly anything that you could want.

June 30, 2012

By Caring Son In Law

When my mother in law needed an assisted living facility that would accept residents who are in wheelchairs or choices were limited. In fact, Sunrise was the only one in our area that had the license to do so. In the end, we were very happy with them. They provide excellent care and she is actually doing much better cognitively then she did at her previous ALF.

April 18, 2012

By marissadg

They are extremely kind and courteous here. They treat my grandparents with respect and dignity and they always seem to be well taken care of. The people working at the reception desk always greet me and my parents by name when we go and visit and they always ask how we are. The building is beautifully decorated and is exceptionally clean. They have a very nice physical therapy center as well as a beauty salon for residents to get their hair and nails done. They also always have fruit and baked goods along with coffee, water, and juice out for residents and their visitors. It feels like an actual home, not a care center. The aids that help my grandma in the dementia unit seem to have extreme patience and are always kind to her even if she is being difficult about eating or doing something they need her to do. This place is absolutely wonderful and although it is a business like all other assisted living centers you never feel like it is. They are an assisted living center first, a business second.

September 30, 2011

By Sunrise Facility

This facility is located in very nice,cool and pleasant place.Since Dix hills is very good neighbourhood,sunrise of dix hills made be very pleasant.i have a relative staying in this facility.The staff in sunrise of dix hills are very nice and friendly.They are good care takers,they always serve with a smile.Smile in the face of the staff is the very feature of the staff.The facilities provided in the sunrise of the dix hills are very good,pleasant.I did not find any negative things in the sunrise of the dix hills.What i feel is ,if they provide some parking place for the people,who want to visit the sunrise of the dix hills,then it will be fine.I recommend this sunrise of the dix hills which is located in Dix Hills,Newyork State,is very pleasant,full of trees and the location where the sunrise of the dix hills is located is traffic free.

Photos of Sunrise of Dix Hills