Long Island Care Center

Reviews of Long Island Care Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Long Island Care Center

November 13, 2013

By HappyGrandaughter7

The staff at this rehab center really cared about getting my grandmother better so she could return home. The nurses were busy but were always friendly and helpful. I could not believe how patient the therapists were with her. They let her go at her own pace and I eventually got her back home. I would have liked to see her doctor there more but he was always available when they called him. Parking is crazy, but its in Flushing so I was surprised that there is even a lot next to the building. My grandmother is doing great now and I know its the rehab staff I have to thank for that.

Services and Amenities of Long Island Care Center

• Spanish

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Long Island Care Center

Long Island Care Center is a senior living provider in Flushing, New York that offers residents Assisted Living and Nursing Homes. Contact Long Island Care Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Long Island Care Center