Dry Harbor Nursing Home

Reviews of Dry Harbor Nursing Home

Nursing Home Reviews for Dry Harbor Nursing Home

January 13, 2015

By famousone

Do not send ur love ones here. The staff is lazy and unprofessional. The social workers r only in it for the money. My dad stayed there for three months and was put on several sort of medication that decreased his mobility. The doctors there just medicate the residents like zombies so everyone can stand around talking. WORK PLACE EVER!!!! Wish I could give a zero...

January 16, 2014

By Liammc

Overall, Dry Harbor Nursing Home is one of the better facilities that I have visited. The building is extremely clean and neat. The residents' rooms contained many items of state of the art medical equipment. In addition, the decor was much more welcoming than in some other places I have seen. There is a very large staff, and all members of the staff are qualified, friendly, and have an excellent rapport with the residents. The staff goes to great lengths to make the residents feel at home. They even offer large dinners on holidays so that the residents can still play host to their loved ones! This place was great!

July 30, 2012

By SupaSteve

This place was very nice. Everything was very clean and there was a nice smell in the air. The staff was very helpful to me, telling me about the patients, who to stay away from and who would benefit the most from talking to me. The people who are housed here are also very nice, except for a few who are not all there mentally, however these people are few and far between. It was a very nice place to visit and I enjoyed it thoroughly.

May 09, 2012

By amalya

This was one of the worst places that I have ever been too. When I entered the facility there was no one at the front desk and when someone did appear there was yelling involved. There are four elevators and every time that we went there they had only two working. The food was bad we saw feces on the floor and when I was in the dinning room there was not enough staff. I also found some of the staff very rude and not caring. The good points the pt was great and caring ,and the volunteers were pleantiful and nice

Services and Amenities of Dry Harbor Nursing Home

About Dry Harbor Nursing Home

Dry Harbor Nursing Home is a senior living provider in Middle Village, New York that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Dry Harbor Nursing Home for more details on services and rates.

Map of Dry Harbor Nursing Home