Park Crescent Healthcare & Rehabilitation Center

Reviews of Park Crescent Healthcare & Rehabilitation Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Park Crescent Healthcare & Rehabilitation Center

June 13, 2018

By Tykirah

My parent is a long term resident at this facility and I am very pleased with the services that are provided. The staff are professional , polite and caring. The food is good and activities are consistently fun. The rooms ( long term) are newly renovated with brand floors ,sinks and beds. Weekly BBQs on the patio in the summertime and shopping trips are offered as well. I would definitely recommend this community.

February 17, 2018

By C Golson

My dad was at the facility for the second time, they have a fantastic staff. The entire staff from the time we entered to our discharge. They are a really beautiful staff. My dad & I are very satisfied with the care we received. We would definitely recommend this facility to friends & others.

February 13, 2018

By AngeeP

I am happy overall with the service and care being given by Park Crescent

December 18, 2017

By Carln

clean and pleasant environment. Friendly nurses and assistants. Helpful and caring to family

December 11, 2017

By Shahied Brown

I was treated nicely. The nurses were very good to me in my time of need. My room was kept up to par. I would definitely recommend this facility to anyone who needs a local rehabilitation center

October 26, 2017

By Jason R.

I am happy with the rehab at this place. Of course there is room for improvement, but overall it's good.

June 07, 2017

By carena-wat

I was very satisfied with the care at Park Crescent nursing and rehab in East Orange, NJ. Social services was also very responsible and kept my daughter in the loop constantly. This helped me find comfort and peace of mind knowing that my daughter understood and stayed on top of my care plan.

April 20, 2017

By Beverly Cheeks

From the first time I entered their building to visit a resident, I was impressed. My feelings were confirmed by the receptionist and I also met several residents who were raiding the snack machine! They appeared so happy and comfortable with their surroundings. We chose to place our loved one at Park Crescent Healthcare and Rehabilitation and we are very happy we did.

May 19, 2014

By Active12

Great Care.

May 17, 2013

By Florence4

The Park Crescent Healthcare & Rehabilitation Center is a beautiful facility, but their caregivers need to be constantly reminded about the importance of treating patients gently like they would want to be treated. They all appeared to be nice to my friend, and she doesn't complain or anything, but I've seen a little meanness from a few of them.

October 23, 2012

By ConcernedLivingRelative

I am not sure that I want to say that this is not a place to put a loved one, but I agree that patients sometimes have to sit for long period before a staff member sees them. One staff person told me that they have to do so much and at times, it takes them longer to get to the patients. I haven’t had anyone disrespect my mother while I was there, but she did tell me that they did get angry at her a couple of times and took extra long to get to her when she rang the buzzer--when you ring the buzzer you should get attention quicker not slower. Based on what I see, I think that the food is bad; I would not dare try tasting anything. I know that there are much better facilities, but I also know that there are some that are worse. Nevertheless, I think that if I were to be selecting where I put my mother, I do not think that this would be one of my top ten choices.

August 30, 2010

By Peachesinchocolate

Worst Experience Ever.

This is not a place to put a loved one unless you are able to sit up there with them. The staff talk down to the elderly with no regards to what they have stated the problem is. Roommate of my grandparent, grandparent and next door neighbor got into a heated discussion. They removed my grandparent from the floor. Even though he was defending himself against comments. Stating that he better watch himself or the next place would be out of the home. I was there to witness the whole event and explained to the social worker what had happened. I was told to "bugger off" and let them do their job. Also personal items went missing when he was in the hospital. Staff tried to replace missing items with items that were just left there by another patient. My aunt did not bother to research this facility. I wish she did.

Photos of Park Crescent Healthcare & Rehabilitation Center

Services and Amenities of Park Crescent Healthcare & Rehabilitation Center

• Companion Suites: We Do Offer Companion Suites

• Internet Enabled Rooms

• Psychiatric Care

• Tai Chi

• Home Sale Assistance

• Staff Patient Ratio: 5.6:1
  • Pets: Small Pets Allowed.

Nurses

• Nurses Extra: We Have 24 Hour Nurses.

About Park Crescent Healthcare & Rehabilitation Center

parkcrescenthealth.blog

Park Crescent is a 190 bed Nursing and Rehabilitation facility. We cater to both long term residents and those who need short term subacute therapy prior to returning to home. We pride ourselves in having a family oriented and friendly atmosphere. Our motto of “one heart many hands” is practiced and not simply preached. We provide Stellar care with a warm and kind heart.

Map of Park Crescent Healthcare & Rehabilitation Center