Park Crescent Healthcare & Rehabilitation Center

By Active12

Great Care.

May 17, 2013

By Florence4

The Park Crescent Healthcare & Rehabilitation Center is a beautiful facility, but their caregivers need to be constantly reminded about the importance of treating patients gently like they would want to be treated. They all appeared to be nice to my friend, and she doesn't complain or anything, but I've seen a little meanness from a few of them.

October 23, 2012

By ConcernedLivingRelative

I am not sure that I want to say that this is not a place to put a loved one, but I agree that patients sometimes have to sit for long period before a staff member sees them. One staff person told me that they have to do so much and at times, it takes them longer to get to the patients. I haven’t had anyone disrespect my mother while I was there, but she did tell me that they did get angry at her a couple of times and took extra long to get to her when she rang the buzzer--when you ring the buzzer you should get attention quicker not slower. Based on what I see, I think that the food is bad; I would not dare try tasting anything. I know that there are much better facilities, but I also know that there are some that are worse. Nevertheless, I think that if I were to be selecting where I put my mother, I do not think that this would be one of my top ten choices.

August 30, 2010

By Peachesinchocolate

Worst Experience Ever.

This is not a place to put a loved one unless you are able to sit up there with them. The staff talk down to the elderly with no regards to what they have stated the problem is. Roommate of my grandparent, grandparent and next door neighbor got into a heated discussion. They removed my grandparent from the floor. Even though he was defending himself against comments. Stating that he better watch himself or the next place would be out of the home. I was there to witness the whole event and explained to the social worker what had happened. I was told to "bugger off" and let them do their job. Also personal items went missing when he was in the hospital. Staff tried to replace missing items with items that were just left there by another patient. My aunt did not bother to research this facility. I wish she did.

Photos of Park Crescent Healthcare & Rehabilitation Center

Services and Amenities of Park Crescent Healthcare & Rehabilitation Center

• Companion Suites: We Do Offer Companion Suites

• Internet Enabled Rooms

• Psychiatric Care

• Tai Chi

• Home Sale Assistance

• Staff Patient Ratio: 5.6:1
  • Pets: Small Pets Allowed.

Nurses

• Nurses Extra: We Have 24 Hour Nurses.

About Park Crescent Healthcare & Rehabilitation Center

parkcrescenthealth.blog

Park Crescent is a 190 bed Nursing and Rehabilitation facility. We cater to both long term residents and those who need short term subacute therapy prior to returning to home. We pride ourselves in having a family oriented and friendly atmosphere. Our motto of “one heart many hands” is practiced and not simply preached. We provide Stellar care with a warm and kind heart.

Map of Park Crescent Healthcare & Rehabilitation Center