Cliffside Rehab & H C C

Nursing Home Reviews for Cliffside Rehab & H C C

September 16, 2016

By Jacksonwuler

Other

Cliffside Nursing Home is not a good place. It has roaches and other yucky insects. Nurses are sometimes assigned 40 patients to save money. Care is lacking because administration does not care about their patients. Don't do business with Cliffside or Woodcrest. They are dives.

March 06, 2012

By Michelle11

I agree with other review. My mom is a patient there. Although the cliffside rehab website lists the many recreation activities and therapies offered my mom does not participate in any of those activities because she is an alzheimers patient and overall I'm really not impressed with the level of care she is receiving.

September 21, 2011

By EllenC.

I visited this facility once because my boyfriend's grandpa is a resident here. They have a very small parking lot, but parking around this residential neighborhood seems okay. This facility has a small, elegant-looking lobby lounge, which looked promising. However, it does have a strange smell that is typical of many nursing homes. Most of the staff seem friendly, some more or less than others. According to my friend's grandfather, the staff does steals his candy, but his accusation may be false due to his age. He has also complained about the food, which does not seem to be ethnically appealing. There are many Asian residents in this facility, so one of the recreation activities provided is mahjong, which they seem to enjoy very much. However, unless the resident is alert enough to participate in activities, there is not much for them to do. Other than taking care of their physiological needs, it seems like the nurse aides usually leave the residents by themselves.

Services and Amenities of Cliffside Rehab & H C C

• Tagalog

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 07/01/2020

About Cliffside Rehab & H C C

Cliffside Rehab & H C C is a senior living provider in Flushing, New York that offers residents Assisted Living and Nursing Homes. Contact Cliffside Rehab & H C C for more details on services and rates.

Map of Cliffside Rehab & H C C