Lakeside Manor Reno, NV

Reviews of Lakeside Manor

Independent Living Reviews for Lakeside Manor

January 24, 2016

By Bev16

My mother is in Lakeside Manor. She is incredibly happy, and she really enjoys it. It is very clean, the staff is excellent, and the food is good.

October 11, 2015

Even though Lakeside Manor is an older facility -- and it does have some older amenities -- my mom is so happy with the staff. Ashley is the general manager, and she is wonderful. She has helped us so much. Also, Heather -- whom we see almost every day when we go in -- is awesome. All the staff is lovely. It couldn't be any better for my mom. She likes that more laid-back, less fancy living; she really likes it. Their dining facility is clean, the food is good, and they can fix some other things besides the menu. Mom is really happy with it, and so are we. We've had the food, it tastes good, and it is homemade. Her room is a medium studio. We went in, and they let us decorate it any way that we wanted to -- which is really nice -- and we got to paint it. The room is an ample size for her, the bathroom facilities are awesome, and the little kitchenette is really great. They do all kinds of stuff every day. My mom does Bible study and Bingo, they also have movie night and groups or socials, and they take the residents whenever they need to go to their doctors and on shopping sprees. Of all the activities that they have there, my mom really likes it. I think the place maybe off the radar, but they are awesome. They may not have the newest facility or the biggest, brightest, and newest equipment and stuff where it looks like a hotel, but that doesn't matter; it is the care that they get.

September 16, 2015

I had a quick tour at Lakeside Manor. The rooms were smaller, and it was less expensive.

November 06, 2013

By kam12843

excellent care, fun activities, great place to live, good people run it and good people live there.

About Lakeside Manor

Lakeside Manor is a senior living provider in Reno, Nevada that offers residents Independent Living. Contact Lakeside Manor for more details on services and rates.

Map of Lakeside Manor