Papillion Manor

Reviews of Papillion Manor

Nursing Home Reviews for Papillion Manor

December 07, 2011

By anitrofa

My experience with Papillion Manor was during a clinical rotation to become a Certified Nursing Assistant previous to my start at a nursing school in Omaha, NE. Papillion Manor was the first nursing home that I had ever visited, and I was very impressed. The patients were all very well taken care of by nurses and nursing assistants. Each patient had their own private room, which seemed very comfortable and pleasant for the residents. The facility was very well taken care of and was clean. The staff was friendly and helpful. I was able to sit with a few of the patients during breakfast and lunch, and the food that was served looked tasty and well prepared. Most of the residents seemed very happy to be living there, and I heard nothing but positive comments from the residents about the care that they were being given from nurses and nursing assistants. I worked alongside a few of the nursing assistants, and they all seemed very knowledgeable and willing to provide excellent care for the residents.

October 19, 2011

By strchild65

Papillion Manor is a very clean facility. They have strived to give the nursing facility a very homey feeling. They have locked cabinets where they keep the residents special treasures, which gives the items security and give you a feeling of the resident. The facility features 3 dining areas and has multiple sitting areas for residents to congregate. Currently they are decorated with a Halloween type theme. The staff is very friendly and they seemed to have learned not only my mother's name, but the family's names as well. They do seem to be very busy, so sometimes you have to wait for help, but they try very hard to be prompt. They allow the patients to choose from several different menus. Food is good but not great. Sometimes the food isn't as warm as she would have liked. The therapy staff at the facility are extremely proficient, friendly and hard working. My mother feels that she has gained great strides in her physical abilities since coming to Papillion Manor. Since my mother was extremely concerned about going to the home, she feels she is receiving good treatment and is very glad she chose Papillion Manor.

About Papillion Manor

Papillion Manor is a senior living provider in Papillion, Nebraska that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Papillion Manor for more details on services and rates.

Map of Papillion Manor